Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread for this.
Does anyone else watch it?
Some of this week’s contestants were shocking!

Reactions: 7
Yes! Don't normally watch it but lockdown life means I got into it this week... omg am i glad I did! What a pair of game players those two were. Such a shame. Was really pleased those two other teams refused their payment. Quite an embarrassing way to behave, and all to win a bloody plaque!? I'd understand a bit more if the prize was £100k (I'd still think old Mr Gammon and his dull dull dull wife were a pair of pricks), but fancy being such tits over a plaque. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
God I live for this show. Not seen this week’s yet as I like to wait until end of the week then binge all at once.

Strangely though it’s made me want a B&B.

Reactions: 7
Yes! Don't normally watch it but lockdown life means I got into it this week... omg am i glad I did! What a pair of game players those two were. Such a shame. Was really pleased those two other teams refused their payment. Quite an embarrassing way to behave, and all to win a bloody plaque!? I'd understand a bit more if the prize was £100k (I'd still think old Mr Gammon and his dull dull dull wife were a pair of pricks), but fancy being such tits over a plaque. 🤷‍♀️
I know!
They may have won the plaque but they have done their business so much damage with their behaviour.
I loved that the others didn’t clap them.
I’ve watched it for years and the true winners are always the one’s who play fair and will get new customers from it.

God I live for this show. Not seen this week’s yet as I like to wait until end of the week then binge all at once.

Strangely though it’s made me want a B&B.
Oh sorry, if we’ve spoiled this week’s for you.
If you’re a regular viewer, then this week’s is a cracker!

Reactions: 4
Oh I adore this show! I’ve been in bed poorly with virus symptoms for 10 days, so I’ve been watching the older episodes on More4 every afternoon, they show a whole week per day so no waiting!

Reactions: 8
my daughter is 18 and binge watches these, but we havent watched this weeks yet , what happened ?

Reactions: 1
my daughter is 18 and binge watches these, but we havent watched this weeks yet , what happened ?
Oo I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Enjoy!
I hope you recorded it because apparently day 3 is no longer available on catch up. No idea why though?

Reactions: 2
Oo I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Enjoy!
I hope you recorded it because apparently day 3 is no longer available on catch up. No idea why though?
i dont think we did , was going to watch on catch up , never mind ay , thanks for telling me

i dont think we did , was going to watch on catch up , never mind ay , thanks for telling me
I downloaded it fine from Sky catch up today, watched all 5 episodes from last week - they were good! Have a look, you might be ok 👍🏻

Love this show. And definitely the best week so far. Vile, cheating, pompous people!

I downloaded it fine from Sky catch up today, watched all 5 episodes from last week - they were good! Have a look, you might be ok 👍🏻
Thanks. I don’t have Sky but episode 3 is missing from All 4 catch up. Perhaps it’s just a glitch.

problem with this show is some couples are too tactical and it ruins it.
The game players last week have no idea how much damage their actions on this programme will have done to their business.
They had to take down their Facebook page at the weekend due to all the hate and nasty reviews they were receiving. Trip Adviser also had to disable reviews for them.
It’s only a programme ffs, yes they were vile but to seek them out and send hate comments and fake reviews is not on.

Reactions: 8
None of series 15 is appearing on All 4.
I love this programme but didn't know a new series had started.

None of series 15 is appearing on All 4.
I love this programme but didn't know a new series had started.
Last week was still series 14 - the end of it I think, as today’s episode says series 15/ep 1. Just had a quick look on All 4 and all 5 episodes from last week were showing, it’s these ones:
6E01DF10-8FC6-4A8B-BB8F-DEC647ABF3FB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Last week was still series 14 - the end of it I think, as today’s episode says series 15/ep 1. Just had a quick look on All 4 and all 5 episodes from last week were showing, it’s these ones:View attachment 104628
Thank you! There are so many repeats on with this programme i think we will need to name the B&B's so we can keep track.

I love this show, as well as 'May the Best House Win'.

There was a very nasty group of women on MtBHW one week, who I just had to go and 'research' afterwards; it turned out that two of the competitors had entered their interior design clients' homes, passing them off as their own :cautious:. Not cool. I remember another one where there was a young guy with a room in a student flat who didn't bother to clean for his guests, then served them fish and chips in their paper as his 'event' 😂 ... that was sooooo funny.

• Haha