Four In A Bed - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to say it but the place yesterday was seriously bad, to the extent that I wouldn't begrudge people refusing to spend the night there.

Reactions: 6
Both places so far have been pretty bad. I know they were on the cheaper side but clean and fresh is the bare minimum. It always baffles me that people expose their basic grubby b&bs and then throw a tantrum when they don’t get great feedback

I was shocked as well at the quality of them. Funnily enough I was just thinking last week how I would quite happily stay in all the places featured and this week (so far) I would avoid them like the plague. I can't think of a time before I've seen where all the guests have declined to go back, two nights on the run. Not that I blame them.

Reactions: 7
Agree with you all, today's place was awful, and share a bathroom is a big no from me.

Reactions: 3
Tonight's felt like the Ritz in comparison to the two before it but it was still not as great as the nephew had built it up to be; the dust and stained mattress. The scoring was absolutely ridiculous though, particularly from the mother and daughter.

I feel sorry for the couple with the retreat who seem lovely and caught in the middle of it all. It's obviously going to massively kick off on Friday.

Reactions: 5
Tonight's felt like the Ritz in comparison to the two before it but it was still not as great as the nephew had built it up to be; the dust and stained mattress. The scoring was absolutely ridiculous though, particularly from the mother and daughter.

I feel sorry for the couple with the retreat who seem lovely and caught in the middle of it all. It's obviously going to massively kick off on Friday.
Have a look at the reviews on TA for this place, not the wonderful place he made it out to be in fact some of them are dreadful.

Have a look at the reviews on TA for this place, not the wonderful place he made it out to be in fact some of them are dreadful.
Definitely some rubbish reviews for his place on there. Surely there's never any excuse for stained pillows.

The reviews on TA for the place in BP that the mother and daughter run are fun, the mother even replies to the bad ones...!

Here we go - think the Blackpool woman is not going to be happy.;)

That payment by Raj was brutal and looks like they are going to do this all the way. Wonder what he will pay the Pods.

Some awful game players on this show. Owners of the douglas hotel in hartlepool were unbelievable this week. Hilarious underpayments

Agree that the underpayments were too far. Tina annoyed me so much saying she’s not tit for tat like yes you are, just own your pettiness 😂 her daughter seemed much more level headed. The couple were absolutely lovely and Justin proved to be very genuine

I saw the comments on here and thought ooh an interesting week so I binged watched all today.

The Blackpool mum made me laugh more than she have, the removing of the heater was petty. If it wasn't there I'd imagine her moaning it was cold and no additional heating offered.
I quite liked Justin, he seemed fair although I doubt he needed gloves to sleep in 😂
The glamping couple were lovely, genuine people. They held themselves well.
Raq and Raj 🤦‍♀️ overly critical, didn't appear to fully understand it was a value for money
justify those under payments? £15 was an insult and tbh I think I would have given it back too. £20 was also out of order for the Coachman, it wasn't great but deserved £45/50. I'm glad the ones who didn't gameplay won, the glamping couple accepted budget hotels for what they are, they pointed out things fairly and paid accordingly. I felt a knot in my stomach when they overpayed Raj, I didn't want him to win because of his gameplay but if I'm being honest he could have won as he was value for money but his arrogance cost him.

Reactions: 1
I thought the underpayments were harsh and he seems a nice chap, but Justin's place has to seriously be one of the worst I've ever seen on FIAB in terms of cleanliness. Felt like an old set you'd find in a GCSE drama class.

Delighted that Mike and Sue won, extremely deserving winners, their place looked lovely.

Reactions: 2
Still need to watch Friday’s episode but just wanted to say how much I hate the colour scheme at Raj’s - red and purple! Yuk

Watching episodes recently of Four in a Bed and people that under pay by £30 because their sausages were fried not grilled are complete sociopaths.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The guy that was fuming his beans came in a ramekin instead of just on the plate killed me off 😂 like… you can just pour them on your plate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Can we please bring this thread back, I’m completely obsessed with four in a bed atm 😭