Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s an investment - one day it’ll be gone as she got an offer she couldn’t refuse
Just waiting for the right buyer
Bragging about a rolls Royce on the drive today - then goes to an average pub in bedford with it
How embarrassing
I’ve always been curious if it was bought outright or on finance (monthly payments)?

Reactions: 1
Was probably rented for the first week… like the rolls.
That rolls was on the drive for a few minutes I expect - to do with her husbands job - she wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to show us her driving around in it , or being a passenger, yet she never mentioned it since and we never saw it all weekend, she was just in the house
All part of trying to persuade people to join her MLM scheme, look at my life
Smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 2
See I looked at that house when she first mentioned it like within the hour and it wasn’t STC so either they got it or someone else got in there. Market is fast at the moment.

See I looked at that house when she first mentioned it like within the hour and it wasn’t STC so either they got it or someone else got in there. Market is fast at the moment.
Ahh I didn’t look till yesterday. I didn’t think that market was moving as fast as mid range housing. X

Does anyone know what job her husband does?
Don’t think she’s ever said but it got to be something in motor trade, always in different cars that only last like a week. Plus if it were interesting it would av been bragged about 🙊🙊

Reactions: 3
I think someone speculated he was quite high up in the police. It would explain why she qualified for keyworker status and sent her kids to school during lockdown

• Haha
I’ve just unfollowed. There’s a war going on and people fleeing their homes and she’s harping on about how hard it is getting her nails done. Where is she from? I wonder what town she’s just called a tit hole to 20k people. The veil is slipping and she’s coming across as a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 5
I’ve just unfollowed. There’s a war going on and people fleeing their homes and she’s harping on about how hard it is getting her nails done. Where is she from? I wonder what town she’s just called a tit hole to 20k people. The veil is slipping and she’s coming across as a nasty piece of work
Is it Stevenage she’s from?

Agree!! Todays ‘rant’ was disgusting. Who’s town centre isn’t like that? “I’ve got a Q7 now” right very good for you, worried about the wheels being curbed…. Don’t drive that car. Drive your mini you were in the other day….? Problem solved. Oh wait… that’s right that must be your husbands commuter car. So out of touch!

Her rant over going to get her nails done 🤷🏻‍♀️ You realise why she invites drama, then let’s advertise FM. Remind me, Do you have any friends Andrea? The neighbour’s daughter doesn’t count.

Her rant over going to get her nails done 🤷🏻‍♀️ You realise why she invites drama, then let’s advertise FM. Remind me, Do you have any friends Andrea? The neighbour’s daughter doesn’t count.
You’re so right. It’s so transparent, everything she does is to lure people in. I used to find her relatable and a bit funny but now she’s just vile. No wonder she has no friends, can you imagine how she treats people in real life?

Reactions: 3
You’re so right. It’s so transparent, everything she does is to lure people in. I used to find her relatable and a bit funny but now she’s just vile. No wonder she has no friends, can you imagine how she treats people in real life?
When she shared the messages she sent to her mum about Merlin passes the other day, so rude!!!!

Shes so bleeping tone deaf.
Half her followers will be worrying about ever increasing energy bills and there she is showing off a house she MAY buy and won't clean.
Alluding to the fact this is all from FM hoping to draw more huns in who think they can achieve this.
She is dangerous.

Reactions: 1