Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I don't get about MLM Huns like Andrea is that once she said she had something like 1200 people on her team. If that's the case, she wouldn't need to keep recruiting people would she?

Reactions: 1
The thing I don't get about MLM Huns like Andrea is that once she said she had something like 1200 people on her team. If that's the case, she wouldn't need to keep recruiting people would she?
More money for her the more she has.

As with most MLMs, people will join, not get the success they were led to believe and leave. They need a constant stream of new recruits to replace the ones that drop out.

Reactions: 2
So it was her birthday yesterday apparently. Her parents bought her some perfume. You know, the real stuff.

And all she can say is they’ve been ripped off because they didn’t buy the cheap copy she flogs. How rude and ungrateful!!!

• Sad
She moaned that her mum wasn’t talking to her lately because she got her mum to babysit so she could “work”

She's getting quite Triggering now, I'm sick of hearing her bang on about her weight. She'll sit there with a McDonald's and complain She's losing weight. I'm convinced more than ever She's got an eating disorder from being T1 & manipulates her insulin to lose weight quickly

Well this is a slow thread isn't it? Assuming as her account went private for a while but she's obviously tapped all the fm from her following so opened back up again 🙄 of course her perfume sales bought her lifestyle, that's why she was a stay at home mum of 4 with a nice big barn and a couple of cars before she even joined 🤦‍♀️

Trying to say that selling FM has enabled her to buy a Bespoke super car, does she think people are really that thick?!

Trying to say that selling FM has enabled her to buy a Bespoke super car, does she think people are really that thick?!
And the boobs, and the lips too! All of the ones that make out its making tit loads of money aren't, mind you she has loads below her so probably coining in the points every month from their slow sales. She's playing it to her advantage but I'm sure it's not as lucrative as she's trying to show.

She probably does make a fair bit from FM but a super car? She must think her followers are gullible. She’s using it as a ploy to recruit but must forget her followers are mostly normal mums and probably not that impressed. She’s also talked about all these fillers and Botox recently but uses heavy filters constantly whilst she’s basically trying to promote it so it can’t be that good

Always flashing new trainers and spending all this money on how she looks. Who’s this for Andrea? Your only friend is your next door neighbours daughter.

I have a feeling she's on only fans or similar. The skimpy santa dress, always sharing photos about people wanting to buy foot photos.
Her husband is rarely home she's the type to constantly need male attention.

Reactions: 3
When I first came across her she was doing stories as someone accused her of trolling. Who was that? Felt like it was all a stunt.

Oh my is she still around, her and the one I knew she was trolling, all absolutely horrible people

Oh my is she still around, her and the one I knew she was trolling, all absolutely horrible people
Yes both still alive and kicking
Although Andrea was being trolled , Andrea was also causing a lot of drama with various instagrammers then crying troll