Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the house prices have plummeted having her as a neighbour! Could you imagine going to view a house only to see her dancing on her drive half dressed!

£70k on that Rolex 🥴🥴
Crikey that’s ridiculous her account has turned into a giant showing off platform ! I used to like her back in the day but haven’t followed or looked at her story’s in months so just had a look and wow she’s really changed !
I will never understand the need for such expensive watches I just wear a Fitbit now and don’t even wear my £15 watch 😂
The Fitbit was a birthday present and even then I didn’t like the cost of it 🤣

Reactions: 1
£70k on that Rolex 🥴🥴
Not that she's posted what it is for people to look 🙄
Shes lost anything she was relatable for. Yes I've no doubt she's earning big bonuses but to make out it's paying her whole lifestyle is crap cos she had nice stuff when it was just her husbands income. And that's what I can't stand about mlm unless you have loads of money to be flash to start with it doesn't seem to make a huge difference. But she can show off the stuff she had anyway and say its all cos of fm.

So she has a team of 1500, she is their up line. But one day it could come crashing down, then she’s back to washing posts and having no friends bar the next door neighbour’s daughter.

Reactions: 3
Wally coming back, it's just as bad as a follow loop but she gains the most... Loads of people share her account and she shares a few of the shares and 1 winner. Its pretty clear its for her but makes out she's doing it for the winner who might get a couple of hundred new followers. 🤦‍♀️

Wally coming back, it's just as bad as a follow loop but she gains the most... Loads of people share her account and she shares a few of the shares and 1 winner. Its pretty clear its for her but makes out she's doing it for the winner who might get a couple of hundred new followers. 🤦‍♀️
Only doing it so she can try and get a few more ladies selling her perfumes for her - so transparent love 🙄

Reactions: 2
Has she actually driven that Ferrari anywhere? Does it not work yet or something?

Has anyone else noticed the extreme photoshopping recently? Does she forget people can scroll down to old photos and how she would never be seen without a filter until just recently

Reactions: 3
It’s the arm in the latest pic that does it for me 🤣🤣

I thought the arm was just showing her age 🤣 she can photoshop her face as much as she likes but the arms don’t lie 😂 looks like she’s photoshopped someone else’s face on to her face recently

I thought the arm was just showing her age 🤣 she can photoshop her face as much as she likes but the arms don’t lie 😂 looks like she’s photoshopped someone else’s face on to her face recently
Her arm has a seam down the middle 🤣
And would love to see the face without a filter on for a change 🙄

• Haha
Has she actually driven that Ferrari anywhere? Does it not work yet or something?
I reckon it’s an investment - one day it’ll be gone as she got an offer she couldn’t refuse
Just waiting for the right buyer
Bragging about a rolls Royce on the drive today - then goes to an average pub in bedford with it
How embarrassing

• Haha
Wouldn’t be her account if she wasn’t bragging about something or other 🥱

Last edited: