Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute horror of a human, I don't like tearing people down and I'm all for women solidarity. This woman though, school mums blocking her on insta and she's "not even bothered" (yeah right) ripping the cleaning lady apart, she didn't bring a steamer? And she didn't come back maybe if andrea wasn't such a spiteful witch people might want to be around her. She really must be very lonely and she seems very bitter for someone who supposedly has it all. Incidentally did anyone notice how her followers went from 20.9 to 22.2 in one day? Go figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What an absolute horror of a human, I don't like tearing people down and I'm all for women solidarity. This woman though, school mums blocking her on insta and she's "not even bothered" (yeah right) ripping the cleaning lady apart, she didn't bring a steamer? And she didn't come back maybe if andrea wasn't such a spiteful witch people might want to be around her. She really must be very lonely and she seems very bitter for someone who supposedly has it all. Incidentally did anyone notice how her followers went from 20.9 to 22.2 in one day? Go figure.
Youre so right. She really is so nasty. Having a tantrum about the cleaner 🙄 please…

Reactions: 1
Just saw the whinge about having to clean her own bathroom! She never seems to do anything, the boys are never there, so she could deep clean her own house surely?

If she wasn’t bothered about being blocked on Instagram, she wouldn’t have shared it. She is bothered and hope it gets back to them.

Reactions: 4
She grinds my gears 🤣
Thinks she’s hilarious - the place looks clean anyway to be fair, and after it was ‘deep cleaned’ they ordered a curry. Andrea must’ve been shattered that day, doing sod all again. With four boys in the house surely she must be used to cleaning a toilet now and again?
Also she should rename herself four boys in a new build - that isn’t a barn sweetie
I noticed she said hello to a 1000 new people as well, really ? Pull the other one love
She’s one of those people you follow because you can’t believe what a knob she is
I also noticed that her ‘only friend’ Millie seems to be sick of her now as well
As for the school mums blocking her, can’t say that surprises me, she’s full of herself

She didn’t know, reckon she was trying to shame them, but if they’ve blocked, they’ll not be viewing your stories love!
I agree, comes over all brave on her stories, but if you’re blocked no one’s going to see love
Also regards going car shopping with her dad yesterday for a lambo, that starts at£260k
Either a) her dad is the one with the money
b) she went with the fella on an invite to do
with his work
Either way, in the current climate I don’t think it was appropriate. La La land Andrea
Who the hell is looking after her kids all the time ?

Reactions: 2
I agree, comes over all brave on her stories, but if you’re blocked no one’s going to see love
Also regards going car shopping with her dad yesterday for a lambo, that starts at£260k
Either a) her dad is the one with the money
b) she went with the fella on an invite to do
with his work
Either way, in the current climate I don’t think it was appropriate. La La land Andrea
Who the hell is looking after her kids all the time ?
She has a nanny been mentioned on her stories she's for days out, but wants an au pair too.

I think early to mid thirties ?

i smell that 🐄 💩 as well 🤣👍
Companies house has her date of birth so she’s 41

She grinds my gears 🤣
Thinks she’s hilarious - the place looks clean anyway to be fair, and after it was ‘deep cleaned’ they ordered a curry. Andrea must’ve been shattered that day, doing sod all again. With four boys in the house surely she must be used to cleaning a toilet now and again?
Also she should rename herself four boys in a new build - that isn’t a barn sweetie
I noticed she said hello to a 1000 new people as well, really ? Pull the other one love
She’s one of those people you follow because you can’t believe what a knob she is
I also noticed that her ‘only friend’ Millie seems to be sick of her now as well
As for the school mums blocking her, can’t say that surprises me, she’s full of herself
Neighbours never mentioned anymore either. At what point will she think that maybe it’s not other people it’s her and she’s the common factor? All the friends she mentioned when I first followed her don’t even seem to be following her anymore either. Would love to know why, but doubt anyone would spill the tea on her cos she’s a master manipulator who will be crying the victim

What reason has she given for them blocking her?
Well she’s said this multiple times now about school mums blocking her. She had that meltdown about the school mums where she went on a rant crying a while back. If she’s anything like she is online in real life then no wonder they don’t want much to do with her. That or it’s all lies for attention and to get praise from her followers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Companies house has her date of birth so she’s 41

Neighbours never mentioned anymore either. At what point will she think that maybe it’s not other people it’s her and she’s the common factor? All the friends she mentioned when I first followed her don’t even seem to be following her anymore either. Would love to know why, but doubt anyone would spill the tea on her cos she’s a master manipulator who will be crying the victim

Well she’s said this multiple times now about school mums blocking her. She had that meltdown about the school mums where she went on a rant crying a while back. If she’s anything like she is online in real life then no wonder they don’t want much to do with her. That or it’s all lies for attention and to get praise from her followers
She’s 41!!
Omg, she acts like a spoilt teenager

I agree she’s such a manipulator, played the victim during that whole trolling debacle a while back, but after seeing more of her I’m not convinced she was entirely innocent
The common denominator is her, yet she will definitely throw it back that everyone is just jealous of her amazing lifestyle - what I wouldn’t give to be able to go to Starbucks or pizza express on dates, and sit in a car in my garage everyday 🙄

• Heart
neighbour is back on the stories now after it was noted on here that she hadn't been on in a while... when are they all supposed to be off to Disneyland Paris is it over Easter?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
neighbour is back on the stories now after it was noted on here that she hadn't been on in a while... when are they all supposed to be off to Disneyland Paris is it over Easter?
Probably tolerates her in small doses. Are they taking a nanny to Disneyland? Anything to avoid parenting

Reactions: 3
Probably tolerates her in small doses. Are they taking a nanny to Disneyland? Anything to avoid parenting
Millie - the only friend she seems to have - is going
to Disney - Not sure if Christian has wriggled out of it to sell cars and she needs some help?
Can’t believe she’s put them in holiday club all week - surely they’d want to spend some time with their mum?
Hope her little boy is ok, but did make me chuckle that she has to miss a nail appointment to parent one of them

I’ve never seen a mum so content with not spending anytime with their kids. Sad thing is I get the impression she thinks it’s like normal???? Or deserved??

I’ve never seen a mum so content with not spending anytime with their kids. Sad thing is I get the impression she thinks it’s like normal???? Or deserved??
So agree- so the poorly boy from yesterday has obvs gone back into the holiday club today.
I get that parents need a break now and again, but come on Andrea, taking them to Thorpe park and wherever a few times a year doesn’t make you mum of the year.
Pretty sure first two boys were ivf, followed by another two and she will palm them off with anyone to keep living her best life

I'm surprised the holiday club had him back today if he had a poorly stomach yesterday but hey ho at least she's managed to get her nails done.

Reactions: 1