Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been told its still there (I haven't looked) its called "the truth"
Bloody hell! How much effort to bring someone down?? Why are mumfluencers such sickos! Creating these following trains where they all follow each other, collaborate with each other and witch about each other! Get a bleeping life!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at the highlight I cannot believe these are grown women with children. Honestly it’s all such petty high school drama😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah one of andreas friends tried to get a thread started on here ..andrea does nothing herself she gets others to do her dirty work .

Reactions: 1
I dont think so someone made a post asking someone to make one tho
One has been made, the account that asked is raising moo 🤔. Isnt raising moo the one that is also crying troll. 1 reply by a new member, 4 boys and a barn 🤔?

I think she tried , ive not seen anything but apparently raising moo is pregnant which is how low andrea will go to get things done without having to take responsibility 🤔
Yeah I'm starting to think this too. I really liked her to begin with but the cracks are definitely starting to show.

Its nice to see she hasn't been on much though, and she's hiding away .I hope it means she has learnt a lesson on how its not nice to bring other accounts down. what goes around comes around. The way she was gloating about bringing people down was just nasty !!

Reactions: 3
She must be the most annoying neighbour. Why has she set up a paddling pool at the front of the house when she has a back garden! What a bunch of chavs

I’m not sure if anyone knows - but she has 4 children. She doesn’t mention it enough does she 🙄
I used to really like her account but she is driving me mad now with all this stupid FM talk. She really thinks she’s something special.
also her recent grid post ‘we had to move from our 5 bedroom house because it wasn’t big enough for 4 children’ - oh yes because everyone with 4 children has enough money just to up and move like seriously!
sorry for all that as you can probably tell I’ve been brewing for a while!

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to get fed up with all the fm talk and swipe ups. Shes also so up part time working mums arse is un real.

I quite like Andrea but I wish she’d be a bit more honest. Like where are her kids whiles she’s dancing around? I know they’re probably all sat watching telly but the house is SPOTLESS. Something doesn’t smell quite right

ive also wondered this when she used to be on the drive dancing round with the door shut. Her kids are little surly she dissent just leave them alone. Plus that playroom hard floor no seats cushions or anything it just doesn't look cosy at all.

I can’t watch anymore. It’s just a constant ad for the knock off perfumes.

Did you know she’s setting up a limited company? She’s not mentioned it much....

I can’t watch anymore. It’s just a constant ad for the knock off perfumes.

Did you know she’s setting up a limited company? She’s not mentioned it much....
I agree im glad she's found a way to make money but this whole I have my car Paid for that because of all the other people you convicted to join the company that are selling for you not because your good at sales. I hate schemes like this