Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t make photocopies of her money saving tips she noted down and pass them out to the local homeless people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised she didn’t make photocopies of her money saving tips she noted down and pass them out to the local homeless people.
She’ll prob take some pics of her spa break and center parcs holiday to show them what they can achieve by flogging a few perfumes 🤦‍♀️
She is the epitome of living in her own bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was talking to my mate about this story and she said the only thing that’s been robbed is her lips 😂
Must’ve forgot the filter on this corker
581B6BFA-8750-4195-A60F-DDF5962C5DC8.jpeg

• Haha
I actually cannot believe this idiot has blown up on insta but I’m less surprised she is here
I know her personally and she is such a narcissist. Always has been. She’s been spoilt and pampered all her life
Doesn’t it say a lot she literally cannot keep a friend for more than a few months
Her parents have some money. Not loads. Her and Alex moved from Hertfordshire to Bedfordshire as they couldn’t afford the house prices where they wanted
He is known at work for being a bit of a leech with the younger girls
As stated by other people on here that know her. She is simply not a nice person and only cares about how she looks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually cannot believe this idiot has blown up on insta but I’m less surprised she is here
I know her personally and she is such a narcissist. Always has been. She’s been spoilt and pampered all her life
Doesn’t it say a lot she literally cannot keep a friend for more than a few months

Her parents have some money. Not loads. Her and Alex moved from Hertfordshire to Bedfordshire as they couldn’t afford the house prices where they wanted
He is known at work for being a bit of a leech with the younger girls
As stated by other people on here that know her. She is simply not a nice person and only cares about how she looks
Can’t tell you how glad I am you’re here 😂
Never known a woman so self obsessed- banging on about week 4 of the school holidays and she’s spent literally a few days with them - saying for all other mums she knows how hard it is 🤬
She has no clue - you’re going to center parcs next week, taken them to theme parks been to Disneyland which by your own admission cost you £8k and you think you’re hard done by ?
Oh and your kids will not want to eat savoury stuff because you feed them sugar tit only
Why the hell she has four when she can’t be arsed with them ?
And he is even worse , prob hides at work so he doesn’t have to parent at all

Reactions: 5
We get to be shown the nanny’s bedroom and the boys bedrooms and have their privacy shown but god forbid she show the privacy of her own bedroom 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Unless they’re shagging at pizza express in the loos I doubt anything goes on 😂
He’s too busy at the showroom bending the youngsters over the bonnets 😜

• Haha
I mean the whole point of centreparcs is an enjoyable family holiday (I love it!) - there are crèches and unaccompanied activities for kids if you want some time to yourself and they do have access to a babysitting service.

But yeah - take the nanny! 😂😂😂

Never known a couple to hate spending time with their kids as much as them.

Reactions: 4
I mean the whole point of centreparcs is an enjoyable family holiday (I love it!) - there are crèches and unaccompanied activities for kids if you want some time to yourself and they do have access to a babysitting service.

But yeah - take the nanny! 😂😂😂

Never known a couple to hate spending time with their kids as much as them.
Totally agree - she only spends time with them because she has to - he actively avoids them.

Wonder what he’s up to this week with the house empty ?
Prob no early mornings or late nights as no one to avoid at home

Can’t understand a father who when he does get time off only spends it with her - what a poor role model for those boys - they don’t even know him 🥲

Wait… the husband isn’t there??
Is he heck
Think the Disneyland trip was the quota of paternal input for the year - and that was only because the neighbours daughter Millie pulled out
Andrea is there with the ‘nanny’ - young girl called
Monica .

• Wow
Is he heck
Think the Disneyland trip was the quota of paternal input for the year - and that was only because the neighbours daughter Millie pulled out
Andrea is there with the ‘nanny’ - young girl called
Monica .
See I get the impression that he is always there which I guess make it even worse that he clearly doesn’t get involved and that they need a nanny !!!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if he’s at centre parcs or not but my thinking behind him potentially not being there is his annual leave at work. They/she has been away A LOT this year so it’s possible that she’s just gone without him and taken the nanny. However odd it may be to do, she obviously can’t cope with all 4 kids during the holidays. And am I the only one who finds it’s weird that the nanny is only 18 and has a room at their house and is able to look at the boys when Andrea can’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

See I get the impression that he is always there which I guess make it even worse that he clearly doesn’t get involved and that they need a nanny !!!!
He seems to get involved when it’s a weekend away in a villa in Portugal (no boys ), a luxury spa break at The Grove ( no boys ), shopping trips to london (no boys ), fancy meal in sheesh Chigwell (obvs no boys ), dinner and outdoor cinema ( no boys) it goes on and on
With the boys it’s Pizza Hut and a pick n mix and correct me if I’m wrong but when they went to Disneyland paris, they left the youngest at home.

And while I’m on one 😂 where the fook has the Ferrari gone ?

I don’t know if he’s at centre parcs or not but my thinking behind him potentially not being there is his annual leave at work. They/she has been away A LOT this year so it’s possible that she’s just gone without him and taken the nanny. However odd it may be to do, she obviously can’t cope with all 4 kids during the holidays. And am I the only one who finds it’s weird that the nanny is only 18 and has a room at their house and is able to look at the boys when Andrea can’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
The only family holiday they have had this year is the short break at Disney - legally the min statutory requirement for leave is 28 days - if I was a mum of four I’d certainly want my partner to spend more time with his boys and he’s missing out on so much of their childhood.
Andrea definitely gave the impression that it was only her (with the nanny) that was going to CP this week
Parents definitely need some time to themselves now and again but this seems to take priority over the boys
If they aren’t being looked after by the ‘nanny’, they’re at school or in kids clubs - just so she can fanny around on Instagram, get nails extensions and lashes done - just my opinion but I find it a little sad for the boys 🥲

Last edited:
Haha was going to say the same 😂

I reckon he’s popped in for the day - be surprised if he was there all week with it being month end for cars
If he is there all week then wtf do you need a nanny for ?
#lazyparents

Someone’s had a morning read here
The gasp on the boys face is because both parents are there 😂

9BEFA743-D867-4179-8161-9A7B165AC9AF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha