Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back - hasn’t got the energy to stand and cut the boys some fruit but has got the energy to stand and tell us she can’t stand through stories 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So she’s back - hasn’t got the energy to stand and cut the boys some fruit but has got the energy to stand and tell us she can’t stand through stories 🤷‍♀️
Got the energy to stand to talk tit about FM deals too, arching her back 🙄 probably where her back problems come from, arching her back so her ‘amazing’ tits are in everyone’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don’t get her - so poorly and can’t even cut fruit for the kids ( just throw them another maccies or Nando’s love ) , yet when it comes to flogging her ‘designer inspired shite’ she’s suddenly ok ?

Major spinal surgery and won’t be able to drive for 2-4 weeks ?? Think it will be longer than that love

poor old Christian is going to have to man up and be a dad - where’s Monica gone ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Major spinal surgery and won’t be able to drive for 2-4 weeks ?? Think it will be longer than that love

poor old Christian is going to have to man up and be a dad - where’s Monica gone ? 😂
I think Monica has gone the way all other nannies have gone … they’ve been set free from their life of slavery

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the youngest boys third birthday tomorrow and she’s packing him off to the childminder - Monica has obviously fucked off after a few weeks.
Why not spend his birthday with him just on his own ? After all he couldn’t take part in your weekend activities as too small - heartless - could’ve done something just with him
Do not understand this lady at all

Reactions: 3
It’s makes me die a little that she has F8 spider owner in her bio. Stop it.

• Haha
So Andrea was on earlier in the week asking how the first week of the holidays had gone for people and how exhausting it was … I think she’s forgotten that she told us they went to the childminder one day and next week she is going to a spa for 3 days. Is she a functioning alcoholic and forgets what she says??? Also what can she possibly be buying from look fantastic every week

• Haha
How does she have so much time to preen herself. Long mermaid hair like that takes FOREVER to style and always a full face of makeup. When I go to the spa, my skin is clear and hair in a messy bun!

How does she have so much time to preen herself. Long mermaid hair like that takes FOREVER to style and always a full face of makeup. When I go to the spa, my skin is clear and hair in a messy bun!
Me too!!
All for the gram our Andrea - last time I had hair like that I was 12

So Andrea was on earlier in the week asking how the first week of the holidays had gone for people and how exhausting it was … I think she’s forgotten that she told us they went to the childminder one day and next week she is going to a spa for 3 days. Is she a functioning alcoholic and forgets what she says??? Also what can she possibly be buying from look fantastic every week
Tbf having the kids for a couple of days is more than she normally has them 😂
Think she also forgot about the cost of living crisis which she helped everyone with 🙄 then goes to a spa and books a £2500 break in center parcs

What’s on earth is she going on about on her stories about homeless people? The woman doesn’t have a clue saying that local counties (councils??) will put anyone up for the night so the people you see on the street are only there because they don’t abide by drug and alcohol rules!!!! Total BS, she really has no clue. Argh

• Wow
What’s on earth is she going on about on her stories about homeless people? The woman doesn’t have a clue saying that local counties (councils??) will put anyone up for the night so the people you see on the street are only there because they don’t abide by drug and alcohol rules!!!! Total BS, she really has no clue. Argh
She had no intention of doing anything to help anyway it was just to make people forget that’s she just spent thousands at a spa