Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder ladies that Andrea has a blue badge for her back issues - they seem to disappear when pissing about on bunk beds for the gram though 🧐
440934D5-3296-4A41-94A4-57F434D4D290.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just a reminder ladies that Andrea has a blue badge for her back issues - they seem to disappear when pissing about on bunk beds for the gram though 🧐View attachment 1377941
🤣🤣so true !
I wonder what gems she will take from the business literature she read the other night ? Not sure business is the right word for resellling at a set price but each to their own lol.
So who is the stalker ?? Perhaps if she put less of her life on display people wouldn’t comment on it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guysss do you know how many pain she has to take to get into these positions?! 🙄🙄

Hope she gets reported!!!
I do think she should be careful - it only takes one to contact the council!

i think she will be exempt from road tax with a blue badge as well - what a joke

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched her stories and I think at this point she must be doing it on purpose?🫠 Mentioning meal plans that are actually a make or break budgeting element of life for people on the bread line amongst driving around her brand new 22 plate car and going to get her eyelashes redone, whilst making sure she sat up enough for everyone to notice the LV belt?
Also, I cringe every time she compares her husband to Christian Grey know I’ve seen what he looks like, bloody hell, the comparison is a stretch and a half!

Reactions: 7
But didn’t she say she had meal planned for the kids…. What about her? What about Christian?

There’s 2 n half years difference between the boys and I can’t believe how different they are when they’re so close in age - what the duck Andrea??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s 2 n half years difference between the boys and I can’t believe how different they are when they’re so close in age - what the duck Andrea??
Wtf was she on about ?? 🥴 made less sense than normal

Wow Christian grey gone all out on his beloved Mrs - pizza express again 💤🙄
He really does have her on a pedestal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf was she on about ?? 🥴 made less sense than normal

Wow Christian grey gone all out on his beloved Mrs - pizza express again 💤🙄
He really does have her on a pedestal 😂
So he’s not seen the kids all week but couldn’t wait to do something without them 🙄
Saturday lunchtime in pizza express must be full of families having lunch with their kids 🤣why on earth would you want to go there as a couple if you getting away from your much wanted kids

So he’s not seen the kids all week but couldn’t wait to do something without them 🙄
Saturday lunchtime in pizza express must be full of families having lunch with their kids 🤣why on earth would you want to go there as a couple if you getting away from your much wanted kids
Exactly what I thought !

i just don’t understand their thinking at all- I mean even men in more high profile jobs would see their kids more than him.
You aren’t saving the world Mr Grey, just selling bloody German cars ffs

Why does she have childcare costs? She doesn’t do anything?
Haha oh yes as her children are never with k
I do think she should be careful - it only takes one to contact the council!

i think she will be exempt from road tax with a blue badge as well - what a joke
You're not exempt from r
Exactly what I thought !

i just don’t understand their thinking at all- I mean even men in more high profile jobs would see their kids more than him.
You aren’t saving the world Mr Grey, just selling bloody German cars ffs
Because the kids are accessories, and they want someone else to take care of them so they can have date day not even date night but date day! Complete self centred pigs. If they can leave a 3 year old behind so he doesn't spoil a trip to Disney for the older ones. What a piece of shite. Blue badge she's unbelievable - what a dirt bag!!

Reactions: 7
So McDonald’s on Sunday, fish and chips last night and KFC today and she wonders why she feels like tit ??