Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up if you’ve felt personally victimised by Regina George…. Ooooops, I mean Andrea 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ … I personally don’t agree with MLMs, I’ve done a fair bit of research into them, seen many friends fail with them and loose money, and looked further into Stacey doolies documentary about them, so I’d say I’m up to date with facts- plus I’m not stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️ I popped up an innocent post about how I didn’t like them, and how I actually enjoyed going to work myself, because I’d been hounded to join countless MLMs and I was fed up with it…. And she saw my post, sent me a really really crappy message, outed me on her stories- then blocked me completely before I had chance to open my mouth to explain why I wasn’t a fan. Like who does that? I wouldn’t dream of being so bloody nasty!
.. so I wasn’t surprised when I came across this thread…. And how she’s treated people the same.. or similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Asking what people are cutting down on whilst she posts clothes hauls and had cleaners in yesterday.
Shes a bellend.

Asking what people are cutting down on whilst she posts clothes hauls and had cleaners in yesterday.
Shes a bellend.
I agree, why do people think she’s concerned she’s just going to use it to try and recruit a few people to FM.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it’s been discussed before or not because I only found this page last night but Andrea seems like a fairly clever woman, she must know about this site and know her husbands name is out there and that people will be intrigued and probably Google her name too… her address is literally there in 2 clicks 😶 I had to Google map it because I’m nosey and thought, no way haha! But it definitely is! She lives on a private road… opposite a council estate and her back garden is smaller than mine! I always thought it was odd that the children played outside the front of the house! But going full circle back to my original point, she knows this page exists, knows her husbands name is out, knows her address is public but still posts when she’s on holiday, when the house is empty or she and her husband aren’t there 😶 She’s shown people the floor plan of her house whilst walking round so self indulged in her stories and it only takes the wrong people to get hold of that information for awful things to happen, my husband follows a tennis player that lives in a private gated community who’s family was robbed at knife point in the middle of the night 3 days before Christmas and look at what happened to Molly Mae! So she can have all the CCTV in the world but nobody is invincible. I wonder if she reads her thread?

Did anybody used to follow her when she would story in her wardrobe? It was full of designer clothes, she mentioned she’d never even worn some of them, goes on 10 thousand pound holidays, mentions that she owns a Ferrari in her bio, has a nanny and a cleaner and then tells people she’s cutting back and asks others to share how they’re too 🫠 Some would say she’s just trying to be more relatable to reach a wider audience to sell her perfume, I don’t think she’s cutting her own sky bill any time soon 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s been discussed before or not because I only found this page last night but Andrea seems like a fairly clever woman, she must know about this site and know her husbands name is out there and that people will be intrigued and probably Google her name too… her address is literally there in 2 clicks 😶 I had to Google map it because I’m nosey and thought, no way haha! But it definitely is! She lives on a private road… opposite a council estate and her back garden is smaller than mine! I always thought it was odd that the children played outside the front of the house! But going full circle back to my original point, she knows this page exists, knows her husbands name is out, knows her address is public but still posts when she’s on holiday, when the house is empty or she and her husband aren’t there 😶 She’s shown people the floor plan of her house whilst walking round so self indulged in her stories and it only takes the wrong people to get hold of that information for awful things to happen, my husband follows a tennis player that lives in a private gated community who’s family was robbed at knife point in the middle of the night 3 days before Christmas and look at what happened to Molly Mae! So she can have all the CCTV in the world but nobody is invincible. I wonder if she reads her thread?

Did anybody used to follow her when she would story in her wardrobe? It was full of designer clothes, she mentioned she’d never even worn some of them, goes on 10 thousand pound holidays, mentions that she owns a Ferrari in her bio, has a nanny and a cleaner and then tells people she’s cutting back and asks others to share how they’re too 🫠 Some would say she’s just trying to be more relatable to reach a wider audience to sell her perfume, I don’t think she’s cutting her own sky bill any time soon 🤭
I agree but I really do think if she knew about this thread she would be doing crying stories or would be accusing everyone of being jealous (hmmm), the garden is tiny and the house is a bland shell. She might have a wardrobe of nicer clothes but she normally wears cheaper stuff accessorised with her fake bags.

I really don’t know what she is trying to achieve by asking people what they are cutting back on other than to make herself feel better that she doesn’t have too. Very unlikable lady

Reactions: 5
I agree but I really do think if she knew about this thread she would be doing crying stories or would be accusing everyone of being jealous (hmmm), the garden is tiny and the house is a bland shell. She might have a wardrobe of nicer clothes but she normally wears cheaper stuff accessorised with her fake bags.

I really don’t know what she is trying to achieve by asking people what they are cutting back on other than to make herself feel better that she doesn’t have too. Very unlikable lady
Ages and ages ago she used to chase celebrities to follow her, get her followers to tag them in posts etc, I’m not quite sure what the point was but she used to have a poster up in the laundry room with a tick list of everyone she hoped to get following her, that’s why Peter Andre and mrs hinch etc follow her and whilst she was in that phase she had problems with another instagramer and sat in her garden reading out a statement that had apparently been pre prepared by her legal team in big black glasses 😭

The thread has started to pick up pace so I imagine somebody will make her aware or make a fake account to make her aware soon

• Haha
I don’t know how she’s got the gall to sit and sympathise with others who are having to stop eating, cancel clubs their kids go to when she’s bragging about spending £8000 on a three night Disney break for the ‘convenience!
i agree that I think it makes herself feel better when hearing those things.

Let’s face it she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself

whilst she was in that phase she had problems with another instagramer and sat in her garden reading out a statement that had apparently been pre prepared by her legal team in big black glasses 😭
It was that situation that I found her after someone asked what was going on with her on someone else’s thread. I went to look and here she is giving a legal statement over how she was not a troll or something.

Realistically, she has no friends. School mums seem to ignore her, she sat bitching about her mum not really wanting to baby sit the boys at her house and how it was a mess. I doubt she does own the Ferrari. It was most likely rented or else she rents her garage space out. She’s a nobody who is using Instagram to make money through MLM of a shite product that I’ve watched numerous friends start then give up within months.

I don’t know how she’s got the gall to sit and sympathise with others who are having to stop eating, cancel clubs their kids go to when she’s bragging about spending £8000 on a three night Disney break for the ‘convenience!
i agree that I think it makes herself feel better when hearing those things.

Let’s face it she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself
some of those responses were genuine cries for help!

Ages and ages ago she used to chase celebrities to follow her, get her followers to tag them in posts etc, I’m not quite sure what the point was but she used to have a poster up in the laundry room with a tick list of everyone she hoped to get following her, that’s why Peter Andre and mrs hinch etc follow her and whilst she was in that phase she had problems with another instagramer and sat in her garden reading out a statement that had apparently been pre prepared by her legal team in big black glasses 😭

The thread has started to pick up pace so I imagine somebody will make her aware or make a fake account to make her aware soon
hearing that has made my morning. Who does she think she is?

I think she’s done the Q&A so she can promote FM to the women who have put them in. A ‘did you know FM could help you make that money’ thing and in turn make her more money. She is all about her and what can help her stay on top

So she’s been given a blue for a bad back and boasting it gets her on rides quicker as you queue separately. Don’t think you should be riding rollercoasters at different theme parks every weekend if your back is that bad hun. What a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s been given a blue for a bad back and boasting it gets her on rides quicker as you queue separately. Don’t think you should be riding rollercoasters at different theme parks every weekend if your back is that bad hun. What a bleep.
I just came on to say this. How can she not see the irony in that? She is disgusting. Firstly asking people how they’re cutting down on money but spending yesterday in Legoland. I know she will have got free entry with her merlin pass but she will have done her usual and bought food, juice, sweets and ice cream etc. She is a walking contradiction. Makes me so angry! She could also get a cheaper car and still have enough room for all her kids. It doesn’t need to be a brand new car.

I just came on to say this. How can she not see the irony in that? She is disgusting. Firstly asking people how they’re cutting down on money but spending yesterday in Legoland. I know she will have got free entry with her merlin pass but she will have done her usual and bought food, juice, sweets and ice cream etc. She is a walking contradiction. Makes me so angry! She could also get a cheaper car and still have enough room for all her kids. It doesn’t need to be a brand new car.
👌🏻👌🏻 Exactly this. Andrea is a walking contradiction and her behaviour at the minute pushing MLM and discussing how to make cutbacks is abhorrent. Her own self worth is so low that she needs shiny new things to feel better about herself

Not necessarily, as someone with fibromyalgia and a very painful body and fatigue I still enjoy rollercoasters! I pay for it after mind you but I don’t let it stop me from doing things I enjoy

Again, a bleep for being disabled and still enjoying life?! I know your not talking about me but as a disabled person finding people with this attitude really boils my blood!
The difference is, she isn't disabled. She's just using the disabled "tag" so to speak to be able to jump ques.
Shes got a bad back, it comes with age, but she's playing on it.

I’d bet if she has a disabled pass she’s getting the mobility rate for PIP (formally DLA) which is why she has the car that she does and not a BMW from where her husband works.

No shame in this, why shouldn’t disabled people drive nice cars and have good things as living with a disability is more expensive in the long run. And not what anyone would wish for.

my only issue is that she projects a lifestyle to her followers (who I bet are mainly mums too) that all of what she has is through her FM business when that simply isn’t the case and it will lure people in under false pretence.

Her mate Millie hangs out with a girl called Holly who does the same thing (promotes MLM and the perfect lifestyle), Holly was also besties with Malin Anderson for a while but that all fell apart.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t have put it better ! She must be so thick if she can’t see she’s a laughing stock

Reactions: 3
Ffs is she having a laugh ? A disabled badge and then puts a story up of her dancing across the screen ! Fml the worlds gone mad

Reactions: 4
Andrea giving her top money saving tips yesterday - use the washing machine at night, even though she has hers on all day and the electric dryer ! Granted there’s no space in the garden for a washing line 😂

Utilise grandparents for childcare, but I’ll get myself a live in nanny

Buy reduced food and freeze it and meal plan, but I will continue to convenience shop at marks and Spencer every few days

Cut down on takeaways, but I’ll show you us getting a curry when I’ve just paid three ladies to deep clean my house

Less luxuries, but I’ll dance across the landing parading my look fantastic goodies twice a week

Only use one car, but I’ve got a new one on order, hubby has one and we have a 1/4 million pound Ferrari sat on its arse in the garage 99% of the time

Less nails hair waxing etc, but I had my boobs done, and will continue to get nails hair extensions, Botox filler

Buy Vinted depop but I will get a Zara box every week and show it off

And finally tries to sell you her perfume at north of £25 a bottle so she can continue sitting on her arse at your expense
Irony is completely lost on our Andrea 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Andrea giving her top money saving tips yesterday - use the washing machine at night, even though she has hers on all day and the electric dryer ! Granted there’s no space in the garden for a washing line 😂

Utilise grandparents for childcare, but I’ll get myself a live in nanny

Buy reduced food and freeze it and meal plan, but I will continue to convenience shop at marks and Spencer every few days

Cut down on takeaways, but I’ll show you us getting a curry when I’ve just paid three ladies to deep clean my house

Less luxuries, but I’ll dance across the landing parading my look fantastic goodies twice a week

Only use one car, but I’ve got a new one on order, hubby has one and we have a 1/4 million pound Ferrari sat on its arse in the garage 99% of the time

Less nails hair waxing etc, but I had my boobs done, and will continue to get nails hair extensions, Botox filler

Buy Vinted depop but I will get a Zara box every week and show it off

And finally tries to sell you her perfume at north of £25 a bottle so she can continue sitting on her arse at your expense
Irony is completely lost on our Andrea 🤦‍♀️
I couldn’t believe what I was reading last night either ! All these people cutting down on food and sky etc and her ending gambit was to flog them perfume a bit cheaper - yep that will keep the kids occupied when sky is switched off and also feed them when the cupboard runs bare.
I so want to unfollow her as she’s making me angry but I also want to see if she eventually realises what a class A dick she is.

I couldn’t believe what I was reading last night either ! All these people cutting down on food and sky etc and her ending gambit was to flog them perfume a bit cheaper - yep that will keep the kids occupied when sky is switched off and also feed them when the cupboard runs bare.
I so want to unfollow her as she’s making me angry but I also want to see if she eventually realises what a class A dick she is.
I dont think she ever will, she's never suffered a day in her life and she won't ever suffer a day in her life.
It's all well and good her saying her energy bills are rising, but when you've got a heavy income coming in from a MLM and your husband has a decent job, that sustained your lifestyle long before you were fleecing vulnerable people it's hardly an issue.
She obviously comes from a quite decent background given the life she's lived, unless they all loose everything she'll never know the meaning of living your life struggling day to day, payday to payday.

Reactions: 1