Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t ever come on her thread before but came on for a nosey….
It literally took me about 30 seconds to find the information about her husband and where he works etc.

The internet is a strange place but if she didn’t have such a carry on about it I wouldn’t have been inclined to see what I could find.
well I found out where she lives but haven’t found the husband yet… point me I. The right direction I wanna see what he looks like 😂

Google Alex Kennedy Bedford
Is that IT?
No wonder she thinks he has her on a pedestal even before all the cosmetic surgery he was punching 😂🤣
Works away a lot with his job?
He’s a car sales manager not head of company…
She probs be trying to get his picture taken down now 😆

I think she’s been reading this thread because the cctv dances are back again…
Do you think the night dress is for effect?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that IT?
No wonder she thinks he has her on a pedestal even before all the cosmetic surgery he was punching 😂🤣

Is he the guy wearing the pink tie?

Reactions: 2
Is he the guy wearing the pink tie?
Yes that’s the one

Is that IT?

Works away a lot my arse 😂
He works a few miles from where they live - obvs does a lot of weekends but he’s hardly a global exec

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes that’s the one

Works away a lot my arse 😂
He works a few miles from where they live - obvs does a lot of weekends but he’s hardly a global exec
Jeez! He’s nothing exciting to look at! Maybe she doesn’t want to show him and that’s why she’s says he doesn’t want to be on her Insta

Reactions: 4
Wtf doesn’t she tie her hair back 🤦‍♀️ Bloody faffing with it and flicking it everywhere doing her boring fm stories - does my head in
Also mentioned hubby was with her at Alton towers and that sitter ? Can they not looking after their kids on their own Ffs ?
Oh and treated to a peak of Christians body 💤
You’re alright love I can do without that
B43D9D5C-ABD2-4B3C-ABDD-248D82848D07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that IT?

Not the CEO with his own jet she makes him out to be is he ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she insist on showing how much she spends on shopping? 😳 you’re not relatable Andrea 🙄
But she keeps mentioning the price of petrol in the hope her minions will think she’s struggling like everyone else is 🙄
In reality she couldn’t give a tit about anyone except herself - look at me all the bloody time

Reactions: 2
I have recently started following her, and it hasn’t taken me very long to find her irritating, self obsessed, full of herself and unfollowed. Those stories this ‘yes those are my bifold doors’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ While making sure we can see her tits. We know, you love your tits. We know, you love your life. We know, you love Christian Grey. We know, you love washing. Get a life you sad act! If she was chocolate she would bathe in herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
I have recently started following her, and it hasn’t taken me very long to find her irritating, self obsessed, full of herself and unfollowed. Those stories this ‘yes those are my bifold doors’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ While making sure we can see her tits. We know, you love your tits. We know, you love your life. We know, you love Christian Grey. We know, you love washing. Get a life you sad act! If she was chocolate she would bathe in herself.
You’re spot on !
She couldn’t have loved herself more this morning whilst prancing around in that nylon nightie - the last fabric you want in this heat
Washing is the only chore she does in her house tbf, doesn’t clean doesn’t parent doesn’t cook
Then as predicted starts the energy whining - like she’s really affected ? Fm shilling to start soon
that car was ordered way before the energy prices surged so don’t make out you’ve swapped it because you’re struggling.
Also if hubby is working for BMW will she really pay full price for her car at the moment ?
Those tits need a refund - so droopy - get a bra on Andrea
And in case you didn’t know she has bifolds across the lounge and the kitchen - probably because ordinary patio doors would hit the fence when opened #teenytinygarden

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Asking what people are cutting down on whilst she posts clothes hauls and had cleaners in yesterday.
Shes a bellend.

Asking what people are cutting down on whilst she posts clothes hauls and had cleaners in yesterday.
Shes a bellend.