Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yaaaay welcome ❤ Can’t believe all it took was an F1 orgy with a subsequent patchwork family for lurkers to join!! 😘
I am also new to this thread! Recent f1 fan since I stopped watching early 00's. But this wag thing is all new to me 😬 I have a lot of reading to do! Can anyone point me to a synopsis of the situation after Monaco please? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Futtrit

VIP Member
Kimi just doesn't appeal to me in any way. Bottas I think is kinda boring. And Seb, nice guy, but meh.

Mazepin I think only gets on the drunk list because if I excluded every personality aspect of him, I liked his body, arms in particular. And I think he'd fuck quite hard and in down for that. Just need to be drunk to overlook the cuntstorm of a person he is.
I totally want a T shirt with CUNTSTORM on the front

• Haha
  • Heart

valen_

Yesterday another journalist talked about the rumours that Mick is looking for a move to Aston Martin:

“Mick Schumacher who keeps having big crashes while trying to out-do Kevin Magnussen. This is wearing thin for Haas and there is talk that it would probably like a different driver next year, although Ferrari does have a say in the matter.

The problem is that Ferrari has a gap in its young driver conveyor belt at the moment because the only Ferrari youngster who looks even vaguely ready for F1 is Robert Shwartzmann, a Russian. Antonio Giovinazzi is still there but he has been around the block a few times already. British driver Callum Ilott is still a member of the Ferrari programme, but seems to be settled in IndyCar (where he damaged his wrist last weekend when he crashed during the Indy 500) while the next Ferrari youngsters are Formula 3 drivers: including Arthur Leclerc (The Sequel) and Oliver Bearman.

The rumour in Monaco is that Mick’s people are now looking at other options for the future and that Aston Martin might be a good choice for him because he’s German, younger and less hairy than Sebastian Vettel, and he is not too fast for Lance.”

not less hairy 😭 Seb pls shave it’s costing you your seat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a lot of people online saying Pierre to alpine recently for an fully French team. And fernando if he stays to Alfa. Would be interesting!
Knowing how bad things are between him and Esteban when racing is involved, there's no way, not with Oscar and their academy pipeline. It'd be incredibly poetic from a number of standpoints, but I don't see it Alpine would have to choose or it'd be incredibly toxic.

monza

VIP Member
Papa Sainz was on driving duty last weekend, first Isa then Rupert 😂😂

Suddent urge to write a fanfiction about cruising northern Italy with Sainz Senior on a Vespa which colour matches my outfit and after some time he drops me off on a retro gas station where Pierre waits for me to have a quicky

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Dying @ how you’ve embraced full slag-off-DR mode even tho he’s ur fave ❤
Well I’ve always liked Heidi and been a big advocate for her so that makes it easy 😂
And about his struggles… look, it’s either making jokes or crying myself to sleep which I already do enough of so let’s just use humour to ✨deflect✨

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Sending you all the hugs and love ❤❤❤ how about a little self care night to distract yourself a bit? 🥺🥰
Imola, we are the same person right now, i just sent their daughter a message saying I'm sending all my love and hugs 😂😂

I'm fine, it was more the feeling of being that 17 year old again that came all of a sudden. But I might treat myself to a glass of wine with my dinner, as some self care. I just know the feeling those two kids are sitting with now, and how hopeless everything feels.

I'm done being sappy now, give me something to thirst over. 🤤

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Absolutely not ✋ I know this is a joke but pairing people based on physical attractiveness ain’t gonna cut it, Lando doesn’t have enough maturity to cope with a grown woman and a child 😂

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Goodnight my lovelies, I'll be back in the morning for us to power through the rest of this to get to 100 😂 wonder what wild cards tomorrow will throw at us 😂😂

• Heart

kklurker

Little bit chubby but I love him.❤❤❤

He is a little bit chubby but I love him.❤❤❤
Aww, love bestie Blake! I love this for you! 🥰 Get it, girl!

Also wow again, woke up to so many Tattle pages to catch up on! Wasn’t here yet same time last year, but is post-Monaco always this chaotic? 😂

And LOL I’m so stressed out about Daniel’s recent performances that my dream last night involved me telling him off after having another bad race 😝 I was mad he wasn’t challenging the team and taking control more 😅 Like I randomly saw him on a bus and first asked for his autograph then proceeded to share my thoughts on him this season HAHAHA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
DR had a pretty faulty car in 2018 (7 mechanical DNFs + Baku lol) and may have already started getting less preferential treatment in the team (in terms of strategy and whatnot) — but fine ok, he was beaten by Max that year.

I think he did well in Renault, considering it wasn’t a great car in either year he was there. He really outdrove it in 2020 and was easily one of everyone’s top drivers that year.

Something is clearly not gelling with him and the McLaren, combined with him possibly plateauing in his career at the moment. But I truly believe he still has IT. I refuse to believe he is done with F1.

I am a Danny apologist HAHAHA RIP me
Of course he has it, all the drivers do, they're not on the grid for nothing. But as much as I love him, he's no Verstappen or Hamilton. And that's okay, he's great in his own way and he's done and will do many great things, whether he'll continue in F1 or with McLaren or not, he's going to find something. I've said it before but people were expecting too much from him, they were expecting him to be a Hamilton, a Verstappen or whatever, it was basically a set up because those expectations were impossible to meet. I don't know what's with him and McLaren and why it's not working but honestly, I'm at a point where I would prefer he'd switch teams himself rather than waiting it out, only for the media to stop being so harsh on him. As much as I love him and Lando together. But I do think he'll stay in F1 and I can't wait to see what he can still do.

Anywayyyy
1654074608960.png

Last edited:
  • Heart