Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

landolorian

Chatty Member
THE CHAOS WE HAVE CAUSED
My TikTok is just full of these rumours. People genuinely thinking they are true? Hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but that’s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I don’t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasn’t a priority. I know I can make friends but I don’t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X
Hmmm, I don't think I have great advice on that one but I can tell you that you're not alone with this, it really is hard to make friends when you don't really have anyone around - and it's absolutely not your fault nor is it embarassing. I've heard that there's a kind of Bumble for friends? Maybe that's a way to find like minded people?

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but that’s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I don’t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasn’t a priority. I know I can make friends but I don’t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X
I don't know about advice but just want to say I know it's tough, rural Ireland has its own difficulties ❤ I struggled all throughout my teens & 20s with friendships so I've been there, sending hugs my lovely.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
They always find a reason to body shame you because family are fuckers. I'm too skinny and look like a skeleton, my cousin was too fat, someone else should get their teeth fixed

It's really the people closest to you that somehow think they have the right to do that. There's no way to be good enough for them. Whatever makes them think it's okay to think so, it's actually insane. You'd think parents would want their children to have a safe space at home but instead they're scrutinized for everything they do because 'We're just preparing you for the real world honey'. Absolutely insane.

• Heart

LadyBossCEO#1

Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
View attachment 1312285
Going to come out of lurking to say that this has got to be one of the best outfits I've seen on here, which is saying a lot since you all post some amazing paddock looks!

Will now go back to lurking for the next hundred threads!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
THE CHAOS WE HAVE CAUSED
My TikTok is just full of these rumours. People genuinely thinking they are true? Hahahahahahaha
I love our little chaos here but we don't have that kind of power, the rumours were there before - someone on Twitter spread them, we found them too and made fun of them, not the other way around 😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I would say I’m surprised that he is on your list, but then I remember that it is you Stephen we are considering here and everyone is on the list 😂
Kimi, Vettel, Checo, Latifi, Bottas not on the list.

Max when he is sweaty enough is on the list. Mazepin is on the list if I'm drunk enough. Probably Stroll on the list if I'm a bit drunk 😆😆

• Wow
  • Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
Good morning like wtf, come on I was like nice free week it's going to be calm and easy and it's total carnage. Almost impossible to try catch up with this thread, moving in light speed. What are you drinking death wish coffee or other performance drugs

• Haha