Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Max is cringe in human form... (F not V)
So you get why I love him?? 🤣🤣🤣

I think the media is kinda glossing over the fact that she won one of the claims though. I think they were both as toxic as each other to be honest 😬
Maybe he didn’t hit her but at best he’s still an alcoholic/drug addict who was verbally abusive. I think they should both have been awarded $1 and told to fuck off.

Just a few cents on this too. I regularly discuss American politics with a former colleague of mine, she is an American. We have come to the conclusion that Americans don't have the same amount of freedom of speech as they used to, they are also screwing over their own society with laws that prohibit abortions and so on. I'm not saying conservatism is a wrong choice or anything like that, but I think and feel like America as a country is heading the wrong way with whatever leadership they have.

(I'm sorry to all the Americans here, I love you all❤ But this is just how we see it from here😅 Every time something fucked up happens in America I'm writing to my old collegue saying : "*name* what is wrong with your country?!" Personally I love the US, and most of the people❤)
Freedom of Speech/Choice is a idea that we think we have but we really don’t. And that is not just in American but a lot do places. The illusion is there but we really only have the freedom to do or say what they give us the parameters to do or say. We say “we have rights” or “it’s our rights” but it’s not. It’s theirs. They gave us the rights, we didn’t choose them.

These sativa gummi bears are hitting hard right now.

I suggest we move forward from the trial discussions. Let’s leave it at neither of them are innocent and the trial was very public. It’s over now, DV is a horroble thing, as is defamation, and it’s good that it caused outrage like that so it hopefully won’t happen again.
Yes momma imola!! Sorry! Didn’t see this before I jumped in the fire with my comment!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3