Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
You’re the one with the family tree hun
Pierre -> impregnated Charlotte
Charlotte -> made out with Isa
Pierre -> with Kika

Therefore
Kika -> stepmum to the child
Isa -> also stepmum to the child

*lurkers none of this is true this is me making fun of these insane rumours
Do you want to know just how mental this actually sounds when you say it out loud?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I feel your headache today, mine got a bit better after my one hour powernap lunch 😂 but for once it switched sides, I hate my head sometimes 🙃 allergies has been on their best behaviour today, my guess is its because of the heavy downpour we're having 😂
Oh no, I hope you feel better soon as well ❤❤ weather has such an effect on headaches, it's crazy 🥺

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I don't know how to post from instagram, but if anyone* is interested in seeing how Sainz Sr is preparing for his next races,there's a vid on his insta LOL

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
Shockingly, as a massive fan, I don't completely disagree, I think he's the prime example of great driver - wrong time. He beat Seb as a youngster, then the same happened to him with Max. He somewhat recovered at Renault and now it's happening again. But that's fine for me, he doesn't need to be the best or anything, he's going to retire in a few years anyway (all the thirty-something guys will) so I'm fine watching him do his thing for a few more years and hope he'll get it together a bit.
I have the same opinion.
It’s all about money.😢
I don’t want to miso Blake.❤❤❤😩

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Thread 100!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

hello2723

VIP Member
he has also said him and lando are filming something tomorrow

hes now saying to chat "go watch MY imola video" 😅

Minttu

VIP Member
Oh I’m glad as well! I find it very hard to judge who’s innocent or not so I’m glad to not be involved in this 😂 like @Minttu said, no one is completely innocent and I just think this was a really toxic relationship. My biggest takeaway from this is the fantastic job Johnny’s team did - it was amazing to watch!

Daniel was quick with the like lmao
You can come a long way with some good lawyers. And this was a toxic relationship, no doubt about that 😅

I was there within two minutes of Johnny posting and liked it 😅🙈

aac_124

VIP Member
Aac getting to many requests to illustrate now, our bestseller "Slagging through the F1 calendar" is the first one in line for her beautiful illustrations 😂
Wait I’m confused what is it I’ll get on it now feel like I’ve missed something 😂😂

• Haha