Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
i find it so funny when people say things like that - the max is funny part... i actually don't really think he has changed much, he's more mature and a bit more relaxed now sure, but anything else i haven't noticed, maybe I'm just blind
it's maybe because the angry Max is shown less, so it does not affect the funny effect,, matter of proportions; or maybe it's just my weird impression LOL

Reactions: 4

Blablabla29

VIP Member
So this is ninety-nine,
Pierre spends his days looking fine,
McLaren fans are really cryin,
can’t tell me that I’m lyin.

In 9 months there’ll be some paddock babies,
surprisingly none are fathered by Mercedes,
can’t wait to see your outfits, ladies,
while Twitter is full of crazies.

Will Daniel finally score?
Will the Dutch lion go and roar?
All while it’s impossible to ignore,
that Pierre is our favourite whore.

Checo might be our newest slag,
that video could be a bit of a red flag,
it includes a woman with a glittery vag,
but regardless, is Valentina* our next wag?

AAC our photoshop Queen,
you’re an absolute machine.
Sweet Mick has his lovely Justine,
oh, if only his races were clean…

Soon silly season will fully begin,
God, we’re all going to need some gin,
because Carlos is going to spin,
and Piarles is Charierre’s twin.

*the Miami version
Love it, you didn't disppointed 😍

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Well, this day took a dark turn for me, the husband of my third cousin (i think that is what she is) died today, 51 years old after being sick for many years.

I'm not close with them, but their daughter is a few years younger than me, and I don't know if I should send her a message and tell her that I'm thinking about her❤
All of a sudden I was set back 9 years and to the day my mom died. (It is just arround the corner now), and I know exactly how she feels. ❤
Big hugs to you lovely ❤

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
first comment I see and they are already pushing the lucky charm agenda there 😭 can’t say you didn’t warn me
View attachment 1310696
So why Lando was not on the podium in Monaco since Max was there ? 🙄😂 We can also say that about Abu Dhabi last year. Correct me if i am wrong but so far Max has been there for only 1 of Lando's podiums so the dots are not connecting sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
So this is ninety-nine,
Pierre spends his days looking fine,
McLaren fans are really cryin,
can’t tell me that I’m lyin.

In 9 months there’ll be some paddock babies,
surprisingly none are fathered by Mercedes,
can’t wait to see your outfits, ladies,
while Twitter is full of crazies.

Will Daniel finally score?
Will the Dutch lion go and roar?
All while it’s impossible to ignore,
that Pierre is our favourite whore.

Checo might be our newest slag,
that video could be a bit of a red flag,
it includes a woman with a glittery vag,
but regardless, is Valentina* our next wag?

AAC our photoshop Queen,
you’re an absolute machine.
Sweet Mick has his lovely Justine,
oh, if only his races were clean…

Soon silly season will fully begin,
God, we’re all going to need some gin,
because Carlos is going to spin,
and Piarles is Charierre’s twin.

*the Miami version
Bravo!

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
View attachment 1312285
Love the outfit! You look beautiful 🥰🤩

Pippi11

VIP Member
Well, this day took a dark turn for me, the husband of my third cousin (i think that is what she is) died today, 51 years old after being sick for many years.

I'm not close with them, but their daughter is a few years younger than me, and I don't know if I should send her a message and tell her that I'm thinking about her❤
All of a sudden I was set back 9 years and to the day my mom died. (It is just arround the corner now), and I know exactly how she feels. ❤
🕯
How long was he with Annemarie? And was it ever "proven" to be more than a rumour?
I wasn't following F1 back then but I've seen pics of her and she seems quite pretty/sweet too tbh. Wasn't she working with RB as well at the time?
There are videos from.
Partying after Monaco win.
In the same beach club as with HB.

• Heart