Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
View attachment 1312285
Ok I love this!!!!😍😍 Colour co-ordination on point (also my fave colour combination❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Pippi11

VIP Member
Aww, love bestie Blake! I love this for you! 🥰 Get it, girl!

Also wow again, woke up to so many Tattle pages to catch up on! Wasn’t here yet same time last year, but is post-Monaco always this chaotic? 😂

And LOL I’m so stressed out about Daniel’s recent performances that my dream last night involved me telling him off after having another bad race 😝 I was mad he wasn’t challenging the team and taking control more 😅 Like I randomly saw him on a bus and first asked for his autograph then proceeded to share my thoughts on him this season HAHAHA
Every race I’m stressed.
Not good for my blood pressure.🤣🤣🤣
Blake is a cuddly teddy bear.❤❤❤

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
i just found the Silverstone tiktok account and it's literally a fanpage for the brits but I'm so here for it

maisie20

VIP Member
Well, this day took a dark turn for me, the husband of my third cousin (i think that is what she is) died today, 51 years old after being sick for many years.

I'm not close with them, but their daughter is a few years younger than me, and I don't know if I should send her a message and tell her that I'm thinking about her❤
All of a sudden I was set back 9 years and to the day my mom died. (It is just arround the corner now), and I know exactly how she feels. ❤
Big hugs to you x

• Heart