Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
I'll start selling them to fund writing the planned bestseller Shagging around the F1 Calendar.
Shagging arround the F1 calendar is based on volunteering our time, Stephen ๐Ÿ˜‚ We will not be seeing any money before after the book has been released, unless we get some cash for the idea ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dandree

VIP Member
I had a dream about DR a basically whole f1 grid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Yuki and DR party animals , Charles and Pierre had a break dance challenge and then i had full convo with DR about his merch storage unit in Europe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ full business plan and he gave me bag of merch and 3 hugs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What a dream but this need to happen in real life especially the merch storage ;)

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Yes and yes and the framed playlist from @iona.a.smith will be there and a gin museum ran by bottas and a special workout ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ are with port cop
At this point we are going to be overtaking The Louvre. Our should we just go full whammy and get Cha to put her architecture degree to good use and design a full new building for us?

• Heart
  • Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me ๐Ÿคฃ. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses ๐Ÿคฃ. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
View attachment 1312285
Wow you look amazing ๐Ÿคฉ

• Heart

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Donโ€™t forget his Aussie curly haired friend

Some Indy Car silly season news - going by the caption (Rossi allegedly moving to McLaren) it looks like sweet Felix is out - wonder if heโ€™ll go back to FE and drive for their new FE team
This and the Rossi news were the worst kept secret in the paddock. Now it's just does Felix drive the 3rd McLaren car or do they poach VeeKay?

scvlet

VIP Member
HE CRASHED ONCE FFS

yea but i think he means another driver would be scoring more points, helping w the constructors fight and therefore more money for development etc ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

although i donโ€™t even think it would make that much of a difference. merc are in no mans land. no way mclaren would ever have a chance at p3 anyways

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ya I donโ€™t know ๐Ÿ™ƒ I just hope this isnโ€™t how he leaves f1, mid season

but how would it be cheaper for McLaren to pay Daniel and a new driver?
Probably because it would cost a lot to pay Daniel out. The performance exit clause probably states that Danielโ€™s contracted can be terminated prematurely from McLarenโ€™s side if they pay him X amount of money.

Minttu

VIP Member
@Minttu sending you lots of love today ๐Ÿ’œ Itโ€™s scary how something like this transports you right back to losing a parent doesnโ€™t it? ๐Ÿ˜” Iโ€™m glad youโ€™ve sent them a message, they will definitely appreciate it. Especially as not many people will actually be able to relate to what theyโ€™re going through. Big hugs! ๐Ÿ’œ
It's so scary how, fir a moment, you're right back thereโค And then reality hits again.
โคโคโค

• Heart