Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO WAS GOING TO TELL ME YHAT DENNIS HAUGER WAS BORN IN 2003??????? LIKE HOW ON EARTH AM I OLDER THAN HIM????
2BAC829D-0B07-4307-B301-7AC0D674EBFB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS PIERRE IN A WILLIAMS SANDWICH ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME. WORST SANDWICH EVER. UGH I NEED A DRINK NOW 😭😭😭😭

Just FaceTiming a friend and then gonna stick on highlights and catch up on here. In the meantime NEW HAIRRRRR! Emoji to cover the gals cos they’re out for the Frenchman today 🥴

View attachment 1300849
HI SEXY 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
apparently google was going to tell you
Not the time for sarcasm Imola…I’m really questioning all life decisions right now. I don’t like it when people younger than me a successful even if I don’t do what they do. It makes me feel bad feelings😂Being born on the exact same day as Billie Eilish is hard enough to come to terms with. Don’t talk to me about how successful Olivia Rodrigo is. It also makes me feel old.

• Haha
WHO WAS GOING TO TELL ME YHAT DENNIS HAUGER WAS BORN IN 2003??????? LIKE HOW ON EARTH AM I OLDER THAN HIM????
View attachment 1301035
Sorry for not mentioning it, I just see him as the cool little brother 😂 isn't it great to see people younger than you doing good in life? That's how I feel whenever I see people younger than me and/or same age as me, being successful, like norwegian Cross country skiers, we have one born in 04, and she is from the same place as me. (It could have been me 10 years ago)

Not the time for sarcasm Imola…I’m really questioning all life decisions right now. I don’t like it when people younger than me a successful even if I don’t do what they do. It makes me feel bad feelings😂Being born on the exact same day as Billie Eilish is hard enough to come to terms with. Don’t talk to me about how successful Olivia Rodrigo is. It also makes me feel old.
This, this is exactly how I feel about things 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ted just said 'surely only a catastrophe can stop them (them being charles and ferrari) now'
well way to jinx them ted...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sir, I have 2 shoulders boobs for you to cry on
One for you, one for Port Cop

20220528_193139.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
you are 20!!! you have everything ahead of you, they're the anomalies babe, not you

Sir, I have 2 shoulders boobs for you to cry on. One for you, one for Port Cop

View attachment 1301044
not one for heidi?

• Haha
  • Heart
you are 20!!! you have everything ahead of you, they're the anomalies babe, not you
Shh, don't say it! Let me live my dream of becoming rich and kinda famous in my early years. (Even tho I'm approaching my 30s soon) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just got home from work, was able to sneak on one of my colleagues phone on sky go to watch the qualifying and damn congratulations to Charles but duck me danny and gasly had a right stinker

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.