Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
super happy for dennis' win... also, no gravel traps = solid P5 and decent race for vipsi boy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks like 13 years old ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ why Heidi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also Pamela was there . I have nightmares about her too ๐Ÿ˜‚ after ๐Ÿ‘ workout especially ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
no no no why is she allowed to go there?! if she's going to do a workout with one of the boys I'm personally offended - she knows nothing about the sport (i know that's the same for the majority of celebrities attending but i really don't like her ๐Ÿ˜…)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
super happy for dennis' win... also, no gravel traps = solid P5 and decent race for vipsi boy
Sorry, I know Estonia and Vips is considered a semi-nordic country, but Dennis is the next nordic driver after Bottas decides enough is enough ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…(we don't count in Denmark and Magnussen here, just because they were some oppressing cunts in the past, and us Norwegians still carry a grugde๐Ÿ˜‚)
i still love Magnussen, tho, but I want a Norwegian๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We have the same nasal spray I have a feeling thatโ€™s the only same thing we own
When I tell you that brand of aspirin is EXTREMELY hard to pop into dossett boxes I mean itโ€ฆdefos had like internal bruising from that packaging or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lets see if Luisa and Heidi are on the garage tomorrow but im finding Monaco a difficult one for them to meet since probably they will be in a yacht or something.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.