Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Dennis won today I sent my dad a snap of him on the podium, got the answer. "Thats good" πŸ˜‚ Gotta love those dad-answers πŸ˜‚
I answered back with "πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄πŸŽ‰" πŸ˜‚

Acc feel free to do your thing with this 😚😚
Is this going to be a new meme template? πŸ˜‚
K-mags face in the background does ut for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else hate these kind of forced relatable brand social media posts πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, indy drivers parade includes wags?

Screenshot_20220528_194044.jpg

Oh boy

F1, DON'T YOU DARE EVEN TO THINK ABOUT IT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
question (I'm assuming @Minttu knows πŸ˜…) i requested to follow dennis' girlfriend like half a year ago but she never accepted the request - does anyone know her @ i only know her name is something like celina linne, she's blond and really pretty and works as a electrician (or something with crafts, roofer or bricklayer) i am not sure if she's now public and the celina he follows πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
What an idiot πŸ˜‚

The whole video is great πŸ₯°

I love him. And Checo. They might look like Darts players compared to all the glamour boys on the grid but I low key love that they basically turn up to have a laugh and drive their cars. You'd never see them in crop tops 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Uhm so not to be that person but why is Carlos not summoned for ignoring yellow flags?
I swear he always seems to be able to escape the FIA

Reactions: 6
"The rando in the middle" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is Nicolas Todt, son of former fia prΓ©sident Jean Todt and manager of Charles. He basically paid for anything. Without him we wouldn't have Charles in F1

LMAOOOO WHOOPS

in which case love u Nicolas todt son of Jean todt x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
question (I'm assuming @Minttu knows πŸ˜…) i requested to follow dennis' girlfriend like half a year ago but she never accepted the request - does anyone know her @ i only know her name is something like celina linne, she's blond and really pretty and works as a electrician (or something with crafts, roofer or bricklayer) i am not sure if she's now public and the celina he follows πŸ˜‚
She is not public, and I couldn't find her among his follows either πŸ˜… and seeing as he doesn't even follow her, I won't give out her handle either, I'm sorry ❀ she wants to be private, and I think we should respect that πŸ˜… Even if she has an vsco I'm stalking at times πŸ˜…
She has just been graduating 13 years of school while being an apprentice brick layer/carpenter/plumber(I'm not really sure myself) and who knows, she might not have been up to having a bf while being a Russ, I know lots of people not wanting to have boyfriends during their russetid πŸ˜…

She might have done just a throwback to her own russetid, but lots of her latest pics were of her in a russedress (red or blue overalls) @spielberg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ok so ladies and stephen, if we all put our money together, we could rent an apartment or boat in monaco for a week and "accidentally" meet some drivers (in the summer yk, we might meet some DJs and drivers' friends too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.