Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damnit Heidi and this outfit that would look horrible on most other people and in my case also covered in probably coffee, ketchup and wine
1653760658409.png

so i mean..... it HAD to be a wag garage at mclaren. like they would have had to of met ny now.
also i cant see, but Heidi is almost certainly in sandals if she's in boots I'm dying...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is not public, and I couldn't find her among his follows either ๐Ÿ˜… and seeing as he doesn't even follow her, I won't give out her handle either, I'm sorry โค she wants to be private, and I think we should respect that ๐Ÿ˜… Even if she has an vsco I'm stalking at times ๐Ÿ˜…
She has just been graduating 13 years of school while being an apprentice brick layer/carpenter/plumber(I'm not really sure myself) and who knows, she might not have been up to having a bf while being a Russ, I know lots of people not wanting to have boyfriends during their russetid ๐Ÿ˜…
no that's totally fine, i absolutely accept that and thanks for the answer ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ok so ladies and stephen, if we all put our money together, we could rent an apartment or boat in monaco for a week and "accidentally" meet some drivers (in the summer yk, we might meet some DJs and drivers' friends too)
monaco is like on street i swear ๐Ÿ˜ญ i wish i had enough money lol

Damnit Heidi and this outfit that would look horrible on most other people and in my case also covered in probably coffee, ketchup and wine
View attachment 1301098
love the outfit, love the outfit on her, love her, love how this lad is trying to hit on her and she's like 'no ๐Ÿ˜„'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So this is why he had bad luck today?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜…
I thought it, you said it.
"The curse ... since 2019" (could be a movietitel)
joking, with sarcasm, just joking......

I will hide......
or do i have to run

To be honest. Hopefully she will help him to be positive at the start tomorrow.When life is going not the way you want, you are happy with all tge support of your friends/gf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
no that's totally fine, i absolutely accept that and thanks for the answer ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜…
I found her easy just by searching, but she is private, and I doubt she let's anyone who she hasn't met at a party or elsewhere follow her ๐Ÿ˜… I can understand her, after some of the gossip pages leaked her name, she must have gotten lots of follower requests ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
no no no why is she allowed to go there?! if she's going to do a workout with one of the boys I'm personally offended - she knows nothing about the sport (i know that's the same for the majority of celebrities attending but i really don't like her ๐Ÿ˜…)
Maybe she is a guess for Puma ? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Idk

Reactions: 2
I thought it, you said it.
"The curse ... since 2019" (could be a movietitel)
joking, with sarcasm, just joking......

I will hide......
or do i have to run

To be honest. Hopefully she will help him to be positive at the start tomorrow.When life is going not the way you want, you are happy with all tge support of your friends/gf
I know I said it ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…
I'm hoping that he gets to take out all his anger on Heidi, and not in a bad way, just to state that.
I mean by having angry, disappointed by myself sex with her โค๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
question (I'm assuming @Minttu knows ๐Ÿ˜…) i requested to follow dennis' girlfriend like half a year ago but she never accepted the request - does anyone know her @ i only know her name is something like celina linne, she's blond and really pretty and works as a electrician (or something with crafts, roofer or bricklayer) i am not sure if she's now public and the celina he follows ๐Ÿ˜‚
If she didn't delete your follow request, you can see her profile, just google how to see that ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
I found her easy just by searching, but she is private, and I doubt she let's anyone who she hasn't met at a party or elsewhere follow her ๐Ÿ˜… I can understand her, after some of the gossip pages leaked her name, she must have gotten lots of follower requests ๐Ÿ˜…
oh i just noticed she did allow my request ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚i think she even follows me back... i didn't even notice but thank you still๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.