Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From our point it looks like everything is fine he has been home more times, spending time with friends, having awesome time with his girl, claiming he is in the best team by the feeling but his results are not good :( . Who knows whats wrong, it's just sad to watch
Clearly their ‘time’ is not awesome enough…
*joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From our point it looks like everything is fine he has been home more times, spending time with friends, having awesome time with his girl, claiming he is in the best team by the feeling but his results are not good :( . Who knows whats wrong, it's just sad to watch
Yeah there is one missing piece and he needs to find it really quick 😫 one win this year will not save him 😕

• Heart
Yeah there is one missing piece and he needs to find it really quick 😫 one win this year will not save him 😕
A win?!
I'm celebrating Q3 miss

Being best of the rest is equal to win if you ask me 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Do my eyes deceive me or is that Carla with little LeClerc? I thought that they had broken up🤨🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not me crying even more when the Norwegian national anthem is played. And seeing Dennis struggle to keep cool 😭

I'm celebrating today, just poured myself a megapint of wine 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A win?!
I'm celebrating Q3 miss

Being best of the rest is equal to win if you ask me 😅
I was scared what you gonna write after that ❤ Like 😂😂😂 come on 😂 there will be one win 😂 with 10 DNF there is a change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dennis' dad just getting that champagne and taking a great sip before talking to Viaplay is a mood❤

I'm sorry for spamming this, but just you wait until our next big norwegian hope is getting up the ranks (he is currently in formula 4), then I will really be spamming 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not me crying even more when the Norwegian national anthem is played. And seeing Dennis struggle to keep cool 😭

I'm celebrating today, just poured myself a megapint of wine 😂
enjoy your megapint, I'm happy with you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.