Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
ted just said 'surely only a catastrophe can stop them (them being charles and ferrari) now'
well way to jinx them ted...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dandree

VIP Member
I was at funfair so I couldn't watch what happened and what the hell is with DR he runs those streets no?

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member

Zak Brown 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly. What is he thinking? He’s just adding fuel to the McLaren hate fire.

Mclaren is my team, I’ve thought Lando is special since his first season, I do see big things in his future but as a McLaren fan I want to see Daniel doing well. Like I’ve said before I just can’t stand the Daniel stans.

I dont really get why it’s not working for him at McLaren 🤷🏻‍♀️
Zak is stating facts, it's the media that's spinning it and stans that are going to take it out of context. Contracts have exit clauses, every contract up and down the grid has those and it's not a secret. That also means Daniel can make use of it. But Zak literally says that they want to make it work. He literally says 'we're both going to continue to push'. It's true that Daniel is underperforming, that's not a secret either. And that's down to driving cars for 10 years that operate completely different to the McLaren, it's hard to change your driving style and he now has to do it again with the 2022 car. The McLaren is brake sensitive and Daniel likes to play with the brakes, that's what got him that killer pace in the Red Bull, and he can't rely on that so he's going to be slower. I don't understand how this is such a big thing, no media outlet was being that insensitive towards Carlos before he got the extension despite being more on the gravel than the track. It's not a bad thing for Lando to just be better either. It's just good for the team to have a young star and an older guy with plenty of experience.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
i'll cry if they have to split up as teammates prematurely... i don't get attached to driver pairings that easily but my two favourite drivers in my favourite team is not something i want to give up on

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing you mean the standard posh English accent cos if you heard a Yorkshire accent you’d change your mind 🤣
Of COURSE you are from Yorkshire....all my favourites are. Mr Jellybeans is a Yorkshire man and so, technically, are my bambinos (don't worry Mr J knows his place, told him I'd be leaving him for Gasly and he said it's fine, I'll be back when he doesn't fill my car up with petrol or cook a decent roast 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Everyone do them self a favor and go check out the Instagram of the two girls tagged in the very bottom of this. They got some great pics and vid’s in their stories. You’re welcome.
View attachment 1299450
Ngl miss, I expected tea and slag
Got Monaco version of F1 twins instead

No slag this weekend huh? All the wags and families are there 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good morning girls 🧡 i'm currently in the car, we were at birthday party yesterday and now we are off to home change and off to my son's birthday lunch 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ why i have to be so busy on Monaco weekend 😂 But happy quali day 🧡

• Heart