Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at funfair so I couldn't watch what happened and what the hell is with DR he runs those streets no?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
awe cute video of lando in media pen by luisa
swear he looks up at her before going outta focus

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will Daniel see out the season in McLaren?
My honest prediction? If he pulls it together for the next few races he'll see out the year but I think he's gone next year. I hate to say it and I pray he sorts out the issues but, and I say this with love, everyone always blames everything other than Daniel....the team, the car, missing his family, but now it comes down to nothing but himself.

Reactions: 11
Also looks like Tom is on a Boat, still, so I'm assuming he and maybe rest of crew are getting to stay on one for the race at least
that's like better than paddock right?

Reactions: 3
My honest prediction? If he pulls it together for the next few races he'll see out the year but I think he's gone next year. I hate to say it and I pray he sorts out the issues but, and I say this with love, everyone always blames everything other than Daniel....the team, the car, missing his family, but now it comes down to nothing but himself.
Sometimes a driver just needs to leave a team and reset themselves elsewhere. When it doesn't work, sometimes, it just never does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.