Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone do them self a favor and go check out the Instagram of the two girls tagged in the very bottom of this. They got some great pics and vid’s in their stories. You’re welcome.
View attachment 1299450
Ngl miss, I expected tea and slag
Got Monaco version of F1 twins instead

No slag this weekend huh? All the wags and families are there 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Honestly, this is just the best thing ever! I guess you've all seen his other sketches, they're uncanny😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ngl miss, I expected tea and slag
Got Monaco version of F1 twins instead

No slag this weekend huh? All tje wags and families are there 😅

I don’t think anything until Vegas next year will top the slagginess that was Miami. It just set a bar that can’t be reached. I think maybe it disillusioned us from normal slaggy behavior. 🤣🤣🤣

Kind of like after you’ve watched a TV-MA drama show. A PG-13 drama can no longer do it for you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anything until Vegas next year will top the slagginess that was Miami. It just set a bar that can’t be reached. I think maybe it disillusioned us from normal slaggy behavior. 🤣🤣🤣

Kind of like after you’ve watched a TV-MA drama show. A PG-13 drama can no longer do it for you. 🤣
*Risky 👻*

Oh I believe slagginess is on a stable level through whole season but in some races it manages to stay hidden

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This may be your best one yet…and that is saying something considering some of your creations
This is amazing but #justiceforMaxFsuckingGeorge’sNipple
That one cannot be topped.

*Risky 👻*

Oh I believe slagginess is on a stable level through whole season but in some races it manages to stay hidden

So who do we think is low key the slaggiest?

Carlos? That’s my guess….

1653696648733.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
This is amazing but #justiceforMaxFsuckingGeorge’sNipple
That one cannot be topped.
Yes the original aac photoshop 😂
85432A6E-FACA-4A52-BE14-983F3C2629DC.jpeg

I also love kat miss you 🥺and Charles
B9E42C27-9AD5-4A6E-B3F1-CFAB93B815A3.jpeg

And Danny and Kelly but I’ll not post that one because @Futtrit will shout at me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Like going from watching game of thrones to watching downtown abbey 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ron Dennis the man who would rather keep a cracked floor tile, than replace it with a slightly not matching new tile. He was a pretty awful person really in terms of how the team was run and people treated. His dictatorial style wouldn't work in this day and age.
I’ll admit to not knowing enough about Ron Dennis and his managerial style. But I have heard some not so great things about Mr Zak Brown. I personally think to operate in F1 at certain level you would have to be a not so pleasant person.

Reactions: 2
Part time racing driver, part time model. Full time himbo.
View attachment 1299335
Leclercs are just himbos first and foremost. Not complaining. 😍😍

Yeah Stephen posts in that thread too so I don't think they're easily shocked!

They're all friendly over there, they just not super interested in wags etc and prefer not to post on an extremely fast moving thread!
But I'm tamer on that thread. I don't think I generally mention wanting to be on my knees for a circle jerk of half the gird wanking and cumming on my face or things like that. I keep that level of feral for this thread, and footballer threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But I'm tamer on that thread. I don't think I generally mention wanting to be on my knees for a circle jerk of half the gird wanking and cumming on my face or things like that. I keep that level of feral for this thread, and footballer threads.
I’m not going to lie Stephen I can’t imagine you being tame and not writing something that sounds like fanfiction but I respect it 😂 and yeah I love simping on the football threads too

• Haha
already back from clubbing as my body decided today is the best day to get proper sick and throw up (in the bathroom btw because I'm well trained) which is sad because i had so much fun with my friends but well, better listen to my body
Hope you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.