Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
My honest prediction? If he pulls it together for the next few races he'll see out the year but I think he's gone next year. I hate to say it and I pray he sorts out the issues but, and I say this with love, everyone always blames everything other than Daniel....the team, the car, missing his family, but now it comes down to nothing but himself.
Sometimes a driver just needs to leave a team and reset themselves elsewhere. When it doesn't work, sometimes, it just never does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So about that DR team radio. Apparently Tom saw Daniel stalling, not seeing he’s crashed. He did ask about the car first because he didn’t see it was a crash and was wondering about why he had stalled on the data. Daniel then said he’s okay, Tom said ‘Oh, I see it now. Glad you’re OK.’. So while I was wrong earlier about Daniel saying ‘I’m okay’ first, the message was completely taken out of context any way. Anyone who accuses Tom of not caring about Daniel doesn’t know Tom or how much Daniel and Tom like each other. An unfortunate miscommunication but no bad intentions from Tom whatsoever. Poor guy, he’s got enough to deal with - he doesn’t need weirdo stans coming at him as well.
1653670206750.png

I can try
Don’t want to get banned from tattle 😂😂
Ummm I mean Stephen is thankfully still here as well so good chance Tattle likes some thirsty thirst

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Blablabla29

VIP Member
So apparently we will have 24 GP next year. Seriously when will they stop? 22 races is already too much... It is insane for all the mechanics and people in the teams but guess f1 doesn't care about them 😔

Screenshot_20220528-103749_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15

maisie20

VIP Member

Me being restrained in the McLaren garage after I go to confront Zak and Tom for making Daniel p14

• Haha
Sometimes a driver just needs to leave a team and reset themselves elsewhere. When it doesn't work, sometimes, it just never does.
Exactly. I wish he'd never left Renault. Again, I can understand the move from Redbull (although I still think in those early years he could have given Max a run for his money) but they treated him really well at Renault and he broke Cyrils heart 💔. I think the ego gets in the way of seeing clearly with him sometimes. And now Alonso has a seat that's not going to anyone with the way he's driving.

• Heart
  • Sad

spielberg

VIP Member
already back from clubbing as my body decided today is the best day to get proper sick and throw up (in the bathroom btw because I'm well trained) which is sad because i had so much fun with my friends but well, better listen to my body

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14