Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quick question to the medics on here... if my body were to by hyperventilating - are feeling nauseas, being dizzy, quick change between hot and cold and sweating symptoms for that?
I get like this when I’m having a panic attack - struggle to breathe with dizziness and hot/cold flashes and pins and needles. Are you anxious? πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OK I am deffo knitting this top and I am definitely going to make my daughter model it and show it off on here (will block her face out obviously).
I am forever jealous of people that can knit/crochet etc, seems such a useful skill to have but I just can’t master it πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m doing my own hair and tan for the communion tomorrow, say a prayer for me

I’m getting my makeup done thank god

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m doing my own hair and tan for the communion tomorrow, say a prayer for me

I’m getting my makeup done thank god
I am also currently tanning it up! May the orange gods be in our favour Maisie πŸ™πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Orange for McLaren right 🧑

I’m also afraid of being patchy πŸ˜‚
Of course! Papaya skin for the lads πŸ˜‚ I’m using Isle of Paradise for the first time and it’s clear so I’m terrified of missing a bit 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course! Papaya skin for the lads πŸ˜‚ I’m using Isle of Paradise for the first time and it’s clear so I’m terrified of missing a bit 🀣
I’ve never used a clear tan before because that actually scares me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.