Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pole could really go to any of the top 4, it’s so close!! Going to come down to who sends the car out at the best time

How exciting/ stressful for the race engineers 😂

Reactions: 8
Yesterday and today Charles reported something strange with the engine, mark my words he’s gonna dnf 😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Pole could really go to any of the top 4, it’s so close!! Going to come down to who sends the car out at the best time

How exciting/ stressful for the race engineers 😂
It could really go to anyone. It totally depends on strategy as well, need a good gap and track evolution is immense. The tyres also just keep improving. Whoever gets it right and whoever has the largest cojones. Meaning whoever’s more comfortable in the car - I love the excitement of this 😂

Yesterday and today Charles reported something strange with the engine, mark my words he’s gonna dnf 😣
Home curse 🫣 two Ferrari MGU-Ks already gave out this weekend (Mick and Valtteri)… not great, not great

• Sad
Reactions: 8
O no, i hope not.
As a Dutch F1 i want Max to win. But he has to win honest. If Charles gets a DNF it isn't a real battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Helmet cams are actually insane, how did Lando see anything on that lap and the walls are so close!! I was bouncing along with it at home 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the big hair change, just parked myself in the hairdressers chair! So I’ll be following today through this thread and the F1 app - keep me updated guys!

And well done @aac_124!! 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only solution is to move out. I had this issue with my parents even when I went far away to uni. It made coming home for breaks miserable. It's a control issue and until you have all control over your life they will keep taking what they can
Unfortunately I'm in absolutely no financial position to do so. I'm starting college in August and I'm taking a substantial drop in income doing so. Even on my current full time wage, I can't afford to. It's just too expensive here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The girls are fighting…
*not over Katerina
They were both very impressive last year Monaco as well, so much confidence to just send it

You can really see a drivers skills around this circuit, I can’t believe they are even thinking of dropping it, I’m actually in awe and its only practice 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.