Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm stealing your Saturday top for my Friday outfit, even if that means I might have the biggest nipslip Monaco has ever seen. But at least we would have the drunk wag content we so desperately want here πŸ˜‚

Love all of yours too! Especially that Sunday dress πŸ₯°
Sure nobody's ever complained about an aul nip slip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am blaming tattle entirely for where I’ve ended up on tiktok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

946290B8-1A34-4C66-AED5-ED2F6BE3FE19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hello!!! You guys are so hilarious I could not lurk anymore (lurking from thread 30 or something, I got addicted a bit LOL). You all rock with your witty comments, ideas and also advice, when needed. The variety of topics and how smoothly they mix is just perfection:love: :love:
Have a good night/good day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Glued on with superglue, is my guess πŸ˜‚
Sounds painful

Hello!!! You guys are so hilarious I could not lurk anymore (lurking from thread 30 or something, I got addicted a bit LOL). You all rock with your witty comments, ideas and also advice, when needed. The variety of topics and how smoothly they mix is just perfection:love: :love:
Welcomeeeee to the nosey witches ❀πŸ₯‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sure nobody's ever complained about an aul nip slip

I'm on it! Going to Monaco tomorrow morning, just to casually loose my tits. (Might have to change Fridays outfit to Sundays, so it can happen while walking the gridπŸ˜‚)
this is probably the only time I've ever planned a nipslip, but my tits have a life of their own, so I know it will happen at some time wearing a top like that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm on it! Going to Monaco tomorrow morning, just to casually loose my tits. (Might have to change Fridays outfit to Sundays, so it can happen while walking the gridπŸ˜‚)
this is probably the only time I've ever planned a nipslip, but my tits have a life of their own, so I know it will happen at some time wearing a top like that πŸ˜‚
I mean I’ve choose a blazer on its own so a nip slip could happen πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha

• Heart
Welcome to our little crazy bubble πŸ₯°
No topic is to small or to big❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5

• Haha
Happy new thread,very drunk and losing my mind over port cop Pierre and Daniel in one picture πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ actually unwell
YASSSSS DRUNK IMOLA! Hope you’re enjoying yourself my lovely, so proud of you for smashing through your exams! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Heart
Welcome ❀❀ love to see new people joining this little chaotic group 😘

YASSSSS DRUNK IMOLA! Hope you’re enjoying yourself my lovely, so proud of you for smashing through your exams! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Thanks love ❀ Actually don’t feel drunk enough like I feel there was potential for more πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
I mean I’ve choose a blazer on its own so a nip slip could happen πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
So this means we are watching out for each other while walking arround creating chaos? πŸ˜‚ (I feel like the two of us would be chaos, at least)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Welcome to our crazy corner of Tattle! 😁

• Heart
So this means we are watching out for each other while walking arround creating chaos? πŸ˜‚ (I feel like the two of us would be chaos, at least)
I reckon you should just embrace the possibility of a nip slip and get some nipple tassles, go all in

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeey Welcome 🧑

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.