Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have no idea how to quote more than one post at once yet LOL, but thanks for welcoming :) Seriously, it's my favourite place recently to escape from outside life for a while:)
I can't wait for what the weekend will bring. I wish for no dnf's (esp. no dnf for Sharl, heartbreaking that would be) and I really would like to see a surprise win for someone, celebrated with some craziness :) [I feel like the craziness is more probable in case of a surprise win] LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I. Assuming lando will make an appearance thursday or at least a statement. What are the backup options. Oscar woukd still be an option? Landonwpuld have to testbin order to do quali? I'm sure all is good but its stressing me out
Also so is kimi.

Reactions: 6
So I. Assuming lando will make an appearance thursday or at least a statement. What are the backup options. Oscar woukd still be an option? Landonwpuld have to testbin order to do quali? I'm sure all is good but its stressing me out
Also so is kimi.
I presume Landoโ€™s being closely monitored and they'll have every option possible lined up now. He's probably been resting for a good bit this week and he'll make an appearance tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป He's feeling much better

Reactions: 10
Also so is kimi.
yes McLaren did say he's an option.

around monaco tho, i really think an 80% functioning lando would be better than a reserve driver tbh. plus he's young and healthy, i have a feeling he'll be completely fine come quali ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 11
aldr,x1700,front-c,60,103,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Found my Monaco outfit, i know it's not *quite* national churro day yet but I couldn't resist....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

oh Sharl I reaallly hope you get to finish Monaco this weekend. If he does my profile picture is going back ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
have no idea how to quote more than one post at once yet LOL, but thanks for welcoming :) Seriously, it's my favourite place recently to escape from outside life for a while:)
I can't wait for what the weekend will bring. I wish for no dnf's (esp. no dnf for Sharl, heartbreaking that would be) and I really would like to see a surprise win for someone, celebrated with some craziness :) [I feel like the craziness is more probable in case of a surprise win] LOL
Welcome!
leclerc-charles (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m so so so so so behind, reaction bombing incoming.

Iโ€™m in thread 92 and I have ice cream. Letโ€™s see if I finish 92 and 93 or the ice cream first

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
0369E4C6-F3C0-4F20-A2E2-73E2D5E7D74A.jpeg
The headline is so vague it made it sound recent, I thought they were saying Seb went to a sex club like this week and was in shock for a sec ๐Ÿ˜‚but then I saw his reaction and that this happened when he was 19 and it made more sense
And Iโ€™m sure our innocent current drivers would all have reacted the same way Seb did and run away immediately in that situation ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.