Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 94 lovelies ๐Ÿ’“

Outfit choices this week are HEAVILY influenced by Carmen, Cha and Virgin Spice ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Idraw the line at hairbands though)

Friday

Screenshot_20220525-224507_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220525-224541_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday

Screenshot_20220525-224837_Pinterest.jpg

Screenshot_20220525-224955_Chrome.jpg

I know this is coming in the middle of a major happening for us! But I decided to give outfits a go ๐Ÿ˜‚ nothing much, but it's something ๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 1294227

Starting it off by being casual and chill, comfort over fashion and so on. Might go with another top, or just a plain singlet instead of this one. And I might actually go and buy those Vans ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1294231
Saturday, and still going with a kind of chill vibe, might go with some other shoes, but with these I can actually manage to hold my balance on a yacht after a few glasses of the most fancy rosรจ ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1294239
On Sunday, I'm still keeping up my green theme, but going for a dress this time, had to sport something of norwegian design, and this was the least hideous thing I found. (Did find something that resembled that VUSE livery of McLaren, tho๐Ÿ˜‚)

Yes, I based a whole look arround those nails when they popped up, I just knew I had to do a green/earthy theme ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love it all

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So much thirst on this thread tonight, itโ€™s okay Iโ€™ve brought a bucket and a mop
438A0CCB-172F-4D27-A4E3-B4CD3B2D5733.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope the ladies on Lu's latest stories are securely stuck into those outfits, they're running a high risk of flinging a nipple out with all the shimmying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread,very drunk and losing my mind over port cop Pierre and Daniel in one picture ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต actually unwell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy 94 lovelies ๐Ÿ’“

Outfit choices this week are HEAVILY influenced by Carmen, Cha and Virgin Spice ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Idraw the line at hairbands though)

Friday

View attachment 1294445

Saturday

View attachment 1294453

Sunday

View attachment 1294455

View attachment 1294456

Love it all
I'm stealing your Saturday top for my Friday outfit, even if that means I might have the biggest nipslip Monaco has ever seen. But at least we would have the drunk wag content we so desperately want here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love all of yours too! Especially that Sunday dress ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.