Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm due to update my profile picture, nobody better than our slag king to take the honours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this is coming in the middle of a major happening for us! But I decided to give outfits a go 😂 nothing much, but it's something 😂
Collage 2022-05-25 22_02_58.jpg

Starting it off by being casual and chill, comfort over fashion and so on. Might go with another top, or just a plain singlet instead of this one. And I might actually go and buy those Vans 😂
Collage 2022-05-25 22_07_29.jpg

Saturday, and still going with a kind of chill vibe, might go with some other shoes, but with these I can actually manage to hold my balance on a yacht after a few glasses of the most fancy rosè 💃😂
Collage 2022-05-25 22_24_10.jpg

On Sunday, I'm still keeping up my green theme, but going for a dress this time, had to sport something of norwegian design, and this was the least hideous thing I found. (Did find something that resembled that VUSE livery of McLaren, tho😂)

Yes, I based a whole look arround those nails when they popped up, I just knew I had to do a green/earthy theme 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this is coming in the middle of a major happening for us! But I decided to give outfits a go 😂 nothing much, but it's something 😂View attachment 1294227

Starting it off by being casual and chill, comfort over fashion and so on. Might go with another top, or just a plain singlet instead of this one. And I might actually go and buy those Vans 😂
View attachment 1294231
Saturday, and still going with a kind of chill vibe, might go with some other shoes, but with these I can actually manage to hold my balance on a yacht after a few glasses of the most fancy rosè 💃😂
View attachment 1294239
On Sunday, I'm still keeping up my green theme, but going for a dress this time, had to sport something of norwegian design, and this was the least hideous thing I found. (Did find something that resembled that VUSE livery of McLaren, tho😂)

Yes, I based a whole look arround those nails when they popped up, I just knew I had to do a green/earthy theme 😂
I love all of this…and I say you should go purchase the Vans😉

Wouldn’t mind taking a ride on Pierre Air 😏
New business venture?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread!

Pierre who? I'm all about the 'come over here and duck me eyes' from dirty slag Sharl in that last thread......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
guys how do i attach a tiktok, it won’t let me post a link xxx
Copy the link on tiktok and paste it into your browser.
Copy the new link it gives when you load it in your browser.
Click on the 3 dots above the message space here and click Media.
Finally, copy the second link (the one from the browser.)
Screenshot_20220525_214908_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.