Formula One Wags #94

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who this Blake is? A Red Bull employee? (Just saying that because Max V and Daniil Kvyat also follow him.)

That's hilarious (the Monza lock screen). Though I hope it's not because he needs to be reminded of better times in his career.
Yup he worked for Redbull for 11 years

Reactions: 8
Sorry I never really processed the first picture of the Pierre dump. What in the Tattle dreams/fantasies is going on here? How do I get on this plane?
View attachment 1294153
Breaking my silence for a minute
DjdjfjdjsjskSjejAAAAAAAAAAAfjgjlgšglfjwwjSLAGkfjfkdwlwldkfjfjdjDJFJFJARKDKFkdjfkfjdwkqldkDJRIFISLWLSLFK
Going back to lurker mode

🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
DjdjfjdjsjskSjejAAAAAAAAAAAfjgjlgšglfjwwjSLAGkfjfkdwlwldkfjfjdjDJFJFJARKDKFkdjfkfjdwkqldkDJRIFISLWLSLFK
Nooooo mnz we missss you

• Heart
Reactions: 10

🧡
YOU STAY RIGHT HERE YOUNG MNZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but Pierre Daniel and Carlos all in one plane.. forgive me father for I will sin 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who is the guy in the front who isn't Carlos, Pierre's friend, MI, Daniel or Blake?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.