Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would still do the same if I were them
Points should not be misspend, 2 championships are better than one
checo deserves as much of a chance as max though, it's so early in the season, there's no need to prioritize someone just yet - there are still 16 races to go and usually prioritizing is done later. red bull is max-biased, he's their star and he needs to be kept happy - all understood, but so unfair for checo.

oh poor guy 🥺 he did so good, i hope he's at least a little proud of himself ❤

Reactions: 10
Yeah hopefully Daniel is off to London and not Monaco. You had a long “brake” mate time to work 🤷🏻‍♀️
well daniel is not responsible for the build of that car, he can only work on the sim which he does before every race... lando doesn't spend more time in the mtc than he does

Reactions: 6
Sergio and max put their helmets nicely on the stands, George’s upside down on the floor beside him 😂

• Haha
LOL this gives me such Big Brother live feed vibes with the sound dropping out for swearing 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The lady in the cool down room ‘please remember not to swear’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever the Dutch national anthem plays it reminds me of O Little Town of Bethlehem 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.