Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a mclaren fan through and through but i can't help but feel proud for RB and Max when the Austrian Anthem plays

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really love how they’ve done this podium with the track layout, would love it for all races but think they might fall off a few, looking at you Jeddah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i really don't vibe with the dutch or austrian anthem, it's a shame we're hearing them so often
the monaco-italy combo is much more joyful 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
well daniel is not responsible for the build of that car, he can only work on the sim which he does before every race... lando doesn't spend more time in the mtc than he does
Hope that they will figure things out for Monaco . Not much opportunities to overtake there. don't want to see Lando lapping him ever again

Reactions: 6
checo deserves as much of a chance as max though, it's so early in the season, there's no need to prioritize someone just yet - there are still 16 races to go and usually prioritizing is done later. red bull is max-biased, he's their star and he needs to be kept happy - all understood, but so unfair for checo.
It's not about keeping Max happy it's about him winning a championship

Or let's pretend Checo is a championship contender such as Carlos is

It's ugly but the table shows maximum points for RB in both championships and 0 for Charles and that may decide things later 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hope that they will figure things out for Monaco . Not much opportunities to overtake there. don't want to see Lando lapping him ever again
daniel just needs a good quali for that, but that car is not quali friendly. i don't count on either of them making it into q3 as it stands.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think lando's voice was totally gone at the end of the race. He didn't do a little post race message as usual and will ask him to tell him if he was OK by nodding is head. Hope the medias will be done quickly so he can lie down and rest

• Sad
This weekend has really been timed to perfection, finished just in time to swap over to the final day of the premier league ⚽

Reactions: 4
It's not about keeping Max happy it's about him winning a championship

Or let's pretend Checo is a championship contender such as Carlos is

It's ugly but the table shows maximum points for RB in both championships and 0 for Charles and that may decide things later 🤷‍♀️
winning a championship is done by being faster than your opponents, not by team orders, at least not this early in the season - and checo deserves that chance to be faster as much as max. even merc let lewis and valtteri race early in the season.
later, when it's heating up and the teammate is out of contention? sure.

Reactions: 10
i really don't vibe with the dutch or austrian anthem, it's a shame we're hearing them so often
the monaco-italy combo is much more joyful 😂
I’m biased but the Italian anthem is such a bop and I was livid when they said it was terrible on the Red Flags podcast 😡 Yes it goes on for ten minutes but that’s why it’s awesome 😂

• Haha
I think lando's voice was totally gone at the end of the race. He didn't do a little post race message as usual and will ask him to tell him if he was OK by nodding is head. Hope the medias will be done quickly so he can lie down and rest
if they want to do him a solid they pay that fine to get him out of media and let him rehydrate and rest, or let lando pay the fine - he'll survive it 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.