Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Bottas, so did DR, but that doesn’t matter. These are athletes. They all have been spoiled their whole life and told how important and amazing they are. The need to feel important and appreciated always wins out imo. Years of being not as important to the team just wears them down. And I totally get it.
Agree, it's ugly but this is a matter of championship title 🤷‍♀️ especially since Charles finishes weekend with 0 points

Who knows, maybe this difference between 1st and 2nd place today will decide everything 😆

Reactions: 5
Mick always has bad luck the last 10 or so laps 😂 at this point I could cry I just want his reaction to getting points

Reactions: 2
So did Bottas, so did DR, but that doesn’t matter. These are athletes. They all have been spoiled their whole life and told how important and amazing they are. The need to feel important and appreciated always wins out imo. Years of being not as important to the team just wears them down. And I totally get it.
I would love it if at the end of the season Checo pulled a surprise move to a team rhat would back him to win. I love Max and he's always very gracious to Checo but would love to see those 2 actually RACE. They were saying that Checo fans in Mexico account for 35% of redbull merch sold worldwide so they really should appreciate him, he brings so much to that team, in driving skills and revenue!

Reactions: 6
good job georgieeee ❤ and also very happy for lando to recover three positions and get some points
wonder what happened to daniel 😬

Reactions: 9
”You don’t want your teammate to think you’re a great teammate”

So true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right somebody go kidnap Lando and hide him away from the media so he can go have a lie down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.