Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really don't vibe with the dutch or austrian anthem, it's a shame we're hearing them so often
the monaco-italy combo is much more joyful 😂
I don't like our anthem. But the first part is very international.
We sing that our king is from German blood and he honours the king of Spain. (The song is written around 1570, so maybe that explains it a bit)
Screenshot_20220522-165913_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's not about keeping Max happy it's about him winning a championship

Or let's pretend Checo is a championship contender such as Carlos is

It's ugly but the table shows maximum points for RB in both championships and 0 for Charles and that may decide things later 🤷‍♀️
1653231743686.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has someone read Deux Moi about Daniel?
He was in White city house with a actress.
HB is in New York.

winning a championship is done by being faster than your opponents, not by team orders, at least not this early in the season - and checo deserves that chance to be faster as much as max
later, when it's heating up and the teammate is out of contention? sure.
Winning a championship is done by having most of the points at the end of the season and during the season they shouldn't be misspend, especially when the main rival unexpectedly has 0

This is not a first race and they are not equal right now even if it's only 6th race

I understand and agree with everyone but I would do exactly the same if I was at their place 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Winning a championship is done by having most of the points at the end of the season and during the season they shouldn't be misspend, especially when the main rival has 0

This is not a first race and they are not equal right now even if it's only 6th race

I understand and agree with everyone but I would do exactly the same if I was at their place 🤷‍♀️
yes points are important but this is a sport, it's about competition and genuinely being better, having more pace, being faster, not about gifting points.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.