Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a good race, i didn't expect that! Happy for George and good race from Lando considering the circonstances. Gutted for Daniel, don't really know what happen to him 😔. And also things are not looking good for Carlos with another mistake ☹. And i now we can laugh at all the people who said the championship was already done after race 3 😏. I hope Mercedes will be closer to red bull and ferrari, that would be good to see 😁

Reactions: 4
Agree, it's ugly but this is a matter of championship title 🤷‍♀️ especially since Charles finishes weekend with 0 points

Who knows, maybe this difference between 1st and 2nd place today will decide everything 😆
But if the team themselves have to choose they would choose constructors title, let’s be honest. So need to keep both drivers happy.

And Checo is not happy. Just heard that radio message 👀

Reactions: 6
barcelona delivered with the new regs though, there was quite a lot of overtaking even if most of it was drs, it's a significant improvement for f1

adam norris giving george a first bump 🥺

lando still sitting in 7th in the standing, valtteri one point behind
mclaren on 50 points, 70 points to merc in front though - only 11 to alfa behind

Reactions: 8
But if the team themselves have to choose they would choose constructors title, let’s be honest. So need to keep both drivers happy.

And Checo is not happy. Just heard that radio message 👀
I would still do the same if I were them
Points should not be misspend, 2 championships are better than one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.