Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that stella girl went private, what the hell happened for her to do that so quickly. just hope it wasn't harassment by cinnamon and her friends.
Cinnamon dms from her 30 dif accounts

Just gonna add we have no proof pierre was in suv....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prove to me pierre was in suv
Or plot twist
Lando spent the night spooning pierre shirtless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
at first i wanted to say 'first they touched each other on track and then off track' because pierre has his hand on lando's shoulder but then i realized how awfully inappropriate that sounds and decided against it because i don't like that, thought i'd share anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
at first i wanted to say 'first they touched each other on track and then off track' because pierre has his hand on lando's shoulder but then i realized how awfully inappropriate that sounds and decided against it because i don't like that, thought i'd share anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep glad you didnโ€™t say that Im because I have visitors and wouldโ€™ve uncontrollably laughed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that stella girl went private, what the hell happened for her to do that so quickly. just hope it wasn't harassment by cinnamon and her friends.
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I guarantee thatโ€™s the reason.

Thatโ€™s what I mean, thatโ€™s the difference between gossiping and speculation and the tit she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree with this as well. Or speculations about the driver's sex lives. Or flight infos. But again, to each their own, I just don't partake in said conversations.
Flight info does make me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I agree. But tbh the only time I felt this place ever truly crossed the line was THREADS ago when I was a dirty lurker and everyone randomly went off at Daniel after,quelle surprise, a hinty Heidi photo. That tit was personal but once everyone calmed the duck down and got it out their system, it never got that bad again.
Asking questions isn't accusing someone of anything either, though. I see no hate here just speculation which is kind of the point of this page. Enough people had questions about Daniel and his shenanigans a few months ago. It's either we can talk about everyone or we talk about just WAGS outfits.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.