Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean last year we saw gossips like that about Charlotte and Charles everytime but I don't remember the same reaction here, we just reacted like: ugh dumb

Reactions: 5
Girls, this is literally a gossip website. We don’t have proof of anything and we base our opinions on speculation. Let’s not be hypocrites or police what other people say (within certain limits obv)
I agree about speculating but within limits like you said. Now while I admit that I was on the phone while reading this discourse, some of it felt like it crossed said limit. But I feel like everyone defines that limit a bit differently which is why I said that I, personally, didn’t feel comfortable with it. Nothing wrong with a little discussion as long as it stays respectful

Reactions: 13
Girls, this is literally a gossip website. We don’t have proof of anything and we base our opinions on speculation. Let’s not be hypocrites or police what other people say (within certain limits obv)
yeah

this is also true

Reactions: 2
Yes. I think we need to move on before this turns too unpleasant. Not sure about the rest of you, but Tattle is my happy/safe place and I REALLY don’t like when we have awkward conversations like this.
I agree with you that it would be nice to keep this a happy and pleasant place for everyone but there is always something everyone is not going to like. For this specific lando topic i have nothing to say but when people talk here whose sperm is and where and whose cock is this and that is something i personally don’t like as we know there might be also their friends and family members lurking here. The point is there is no thread which would be completely pleasant for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like Cinnamon must be behind that MiamiF1Gossip IG. Luisa has blocked her main account so it’s the only way they can send stuff to her. Vile “fans”.
they even DM’d the driver who posted that photo to ask if it the morning after.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Looks like Cinnamon must be behind that MiamiF1Gossip IG. Luisa has blocked her main account so it’s the only way they can send stuff to her. Vile “fans”.
they even DM’d the driver who posted that photo to ask if it the morning after.
I went and had a snoop and there’s a Kelly hate page they were sharing on their stories, probably them who set it up as well 😳😳

• Angry
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1255051
I mean no way am I saying this is the same thing but 🤷‍♀️ Guys and girls can be friends people 👍
Yes
But this is one guy, lu surrounded by friends and in public and she had photos with girls at like 3am, while the guy was a performer and on stage photoed woth tons of fans.

Not in back of a blacked out windowed escalade with 2 girls alone and a questionable same shirt appearance the next morning

Again if it was my boyfriend I'd have some questions.
But ultimately I do think he just passed out early somewhere that wasn't the Hilton to avoid being wasted in front of people and it just looks real real bad but again he probably just had a crazy night in Miami so good for him

Reactions: 6
I agree with you that it would be nice to keep this a happy and pleasant place for everyone but there is always something everyone is not going to like. For this specific lando topic i have nothing to say but when people talk here whose sperm is and where and whose cock is this and that is something i personally don’t like as we know there might be also their friends and family members lurking here. The point is there is no thread which would be completely pleasant for everyone.
Agree with this as well. Or speculations about the driver's sex lives. Or flight infos. But again, to each their own, I just don't partake in said conversations.

I mean last year we saw gossips like that about Charlotte and Charles everytime but I don't remember the same reaction here, we just reacted like: ugh dumb
I was gon a say this but didn't want to get murdered. Same with Carlos and Kelly cheating rumors

Reactions: 4
It’s entirely possible that the shirt is wrinkled from a night of sitting in a sweaty club with friends and if Pierre, in his slag era, (can’t type his name without adding that at the end) was in the club until 7, Lando could have done something similar and was going to bed (alone) when the other pic was taken! Everyone calm the duck down!

On green vest girl, there was never any proof that that happened! I think Daniel was at home knitting a quilt for Isaac at the time!

• Haha
Here I was worried we wouldn’t have anything to talk about until race week 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s entirely possible that the shirt is wrinkled from a night of sitting in a sweaty club with friends and if Pierre, in his slag era, (can’t type his name without adding that at the end) was in the club until 7, Lando could have done something similar and was going to bed (alone) when the other pic was taken! Everyone calm the duck down!

On green vest girl, there was never any proof that that happened! I think Daniel was at home knitting a quilt for Isaac at the time!
Knitting for Issac but not Isabella? Proof right there he favours his nephew 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that stella girl went private, what the hell happened for her to do that so quickly. just hope it wasn't harassment by cinnamon and her friends.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.