Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a problem considering there are already a few of us en route at least to healthcare ๐Ÿ˜‚
I have been in healthcare for 8 years and whilst I love my job, I have also thought many times over the past two pandemic years about what it would be like to be a lady of leisure (such as an F1 WAG)! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have been in healthcare for 8 years and whilst I love my job, I have also thought many times over the past two pandemic years about what it would be like to be a lady of leisure (such as an F1 WAG)! ๐Ÿ˜…
I know the feeling โ€ฆand that has just been the studying part ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No but absolutely same. Probably didnโ€™t help to study for a state exam during the pandemic but my mental health was so bad. Itโ€™s slowly getting better but I hated healthcare on all fronts for a good while, so much so I thought about switching to literally anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the Merc guests following that one guy out of the garage like a mum duck and her lil ducklings ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No but absolutely same. Probably didnโ€™t help to study for a state exam during the pandemic but my mental health was so bad. Itโ€™s getting slowly better but I hated healthcare on all fronts for a good while, so much so I thought about switching to literally anything else.
Make sure you look after yourself lovely ๐Ÿ’œ Studying during the pandemic has been HARD, I hated every minute. Donโ€™t burn out before you get started and make time for yourself ๐Ÿ’– Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m leaving my current job!

(it took me ages to type that without typos ๐Ÿฅด)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Make sure you look after yourself lovely ๐Ÿ’œ Studying during the pandemic has been HARD, I hated every minute. Donโ€™t burn out before you get started and make time for yourself ๐Ÿ’– Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m leaving my current job!

(it took me ages to type that without typos ๐Ÿฅด)
Thank you โค Iโ€™ve really done a tit job at taking care of myself and I think I caught that before I was at risk of spiraling ๐Ÿ˜… probably need a little break and some distance from uni and medicine so hereโ€™s to hoping for a good summer ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
girlies im sorry for the rants and the updates but I'm in an emotional crisis because of everything I'm like i swear I'm just gonna cry for the next few days

I should be a journalist I ask the important questions ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
she said he was nice cause he didn't hesitate when she asked for a picture she was like ummidk when i asked if they smelled nice lmfao

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.