Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how are Heidi's haters doing
Can’t speak for all, but I’m in acceptance (5 stages of grief). 🥲 LOL but yeah, no, I’m just happy Daniel’s happy — and I support his happiness more than anything. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Please discuss as a class:
View attachment 1242413
hmm i don't know if seb will leave if aston keeps improving the way they did in imola. and just to clarify what i said about alonso, it's not about alonso per se but the fact that it's impossible for young drivers to get into f1 and it seems more appropriate for someone like alonso or lewis (and pay drivers ofc) to move aside than carlos or pierre or whoever because they still have a point to prove. but i don't 'wish' retirement on anyone in particular.

Reactions: 7
Hello again everyone! I'm sad I missed the bulk of the reactions to the Deidi photo but also amazed that it didn't actually take me that long to catch up haha! Happy #80!

I'm just catching up on all the videos on the F1 channel and wowza they are going hard with all the F1 loves USA content 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And here is the trophy... Yeah i don't really like it 😅 And of course there is a palm tree on it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Also if Alonso leaves Alpine for Aston that means that Alpine will surely give Oscar the seat. So that would rule out the swap where people thought he would go to Williams? SO WHO IS SWAPPING? unless Alonso and Seb is the swap?

Reactions: 2
And here is the trophy... Yeah i don't really like it 😅 And of course there is a palm tree on it 🤦‍♀️

i don't hate it but it feels like there's something missing at the top if i'm making any sense? like there should be another part attached up there.

Reactions: 5
Also if Alonso leaves Alpine for Aston that means that Alpine will surely give Oscar the seat. So that would rule out the swap where people thought he would go to Williams? SO WHO IS SWAPPING? unless Alonso and Seb is the swap?
Daniel swaps with everybody
It's just... He is the person F1 needs to get rid off
Maybe he'll even retire
You know... Old man, 32 😅
He'll never be a champion soooo what is he waiting for 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daniel swaps with everybody
It's just... He is the person F1 needs to get rid off
Maybe he'll even retire
You know... Old man, 32 😅

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Daniel does he even have any teams left he hasn’t tried out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tiffany is so happy and carefree just living her best life supporting VB and riding her bike…I’m so here for it
they're so wholesome together. just cycling all day long and tasting all kinds of alcohol together. i love them as a couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watching the this or that video and Latifi being the only knowing what RuPauls drag race is, is my fave thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I AM SO BEHIND. THIS IS STRESSFUL.
Hope you guys are ready for an essay when I get back home! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy #80 🤍

Lando playing golf with Joaquin Niemann, Zac and Juan Carlos Cortes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.