Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando should take him waxing. Miami does it best
He knows because of all that US based 🍑 models he used to follow :censored:

Just because my writing style became a nun that doesn't mean I'm not interested in who and how disliked all that pics

I wanna knowwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 7
E16EED81-FA83-44CA-B3A5-18BCE8506884.jpeg
Just came across this photo and I need to know if there’s a video to go along with it ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Experience from all that US based 🍑models he used to follow :censored:

Just because my writing style became a nun that doesn't mean I'm not interested in who and how disliked all that pics

I wanna knowwwww

Same so not worry

*Side note I miss non-nun Mnz. She was so much more fun.

Please discuss as a class:
CF04BE7F-6609-407A-8520-EE44F0454B10.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The opening ceremony will begin at 8 pm local time. Guess what else is set to begin a little bit earlier…

THE RAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally caught up! I wonder how are Heidi's haters doing😂
So happy for Deidi, they are really cute couple ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Same so not worry

*Side note I miss non-nun Mnz. She was so much more fun.

Please discuss as a class:
View attachment 1242413
I feel like this would be a good fit, Alonso is supposedly hard to work with / toxic and I reckon Aston Martin is quite a toxic team due to the big stroll / little stroll dynamic there. A match made in heaven but what about Seb? Either way he’s better out that team

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I feel like this would be a good fit, Alonso is supposedly hard to work with / toxic and I reckon Aston Martin is quite a toxic team due to the big stroll / little stroll dynamic there. A match made in heaven but what about Seb? Either way he’s better out that team
Big stroll little stroll made me laugh and think of Big cook little cook 😂
CB823AB2-44AC-4E13-9539-02036E78C0DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.