Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tennis lesson from Serena or Golf lesson from Tiger:
Alex: Golf lesson from Tiger
Person: Do you think you need it?
Alex: Yeh my girlfriend doesn’t teach me anything.
Poor Lily 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same so not worry

*Side note I miss non-nun Mnz. She was so much more fun.

Please discuss as a class:
View attachment 1242413

But why would he leave a midfield team with potential to go to the 2nd worst team of the grid. Make it makes seeeeeeense 😭😭😭.

Also there were rumours last week about him signing for 2 more years at Alpine.

*on my way to Spanish twitter to see what the alonso stans say about this*

Reactions: 6
But why would he leave a midfield team with potential to go to the 2nd worst team of the grid. Make it makes seeeeeeense 😭😭😭.

Also there were rumours last week about him signing for 2 more years at Alpine.

*on my way to Spanish twitter to see what the alonso stans say about this*
Read those rumours as well and I believe there’s some truth to it! Therefore the ‘swap’ (it’s not really a swap I guess) with Williams.

Reactions: 4
The rumours about Oscar at williams are everywhere. i even read an article this morning about him going to williams before the end of this season. I think this is very likely, although i fell to see how this could be the swap that spanish journalist was talking about because it is not really surprising (imo), and as you say not really a swap.

Tennis lesson from Serena or Golf lesson from Tiger:
Alex: Golf lesson from Tiger
Person: Do you think you need it?
Alex: Yeh my girlfriend doesn’t teach me anything.
Poor Lily 😂😂
I also thought it was hilarious when they asked about tattoos and he said he has to ask his girlfriend first if it was okay.
Man is totally whipped and I love it. Watching lily show up and surprise scare the tit out of him in the middle of the night and him curling up into a ball terrified IS their sex life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it strange Lando And Carlos are both golfing yet not together and are switching golf.pros for lessons.
Also i think lando said he's going to Augusta (where they play the masters) so maybe he's sticking around a bit before barcelona
These F1 drivers hitting up pro sports team games in the US is hilarious to me... especially with how bad they failed the last F1 challenge. Really Yuki at the fight fan boying out to wens boxing was my favorite.

I find it strange Lando And Carlos are both golfing yet not together and are switching golf.pros for lessons.
Also i think lando said he's going to Augusta (where they play the masters) so maybe he's sticking around a bit before barcelona
These F1 drivers hitting up pro sports team games in the US is hilarious to me... especially with how bad they failed the last F1 challenge. Really Yuki at the fight fan boying out to wens boxing was my favorite.
Pretty sure all the sporting events are either PR or sponsor related, except for Lando’s golf yesterday maybe 😅 this race is one big PR move anyway so they’re going to have the drivers do as much marketing as possible in a few days time

Reactions: 6
Well Carlos hadn’t arrived in Miami when Lando had the game arranged for yesterday and today is with Zak so seems like something which would have been pre planned in advance as Zak’s a very busy dude

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure all the sporting events are either PR or sponsor related, except for Lando’s golf yesterday maybe 😅 this race is one big PR move anyway so they’re going to have the drivers do as much marketing duties as possible in a few days time
Oh 100% true. It's how the miami GP tix were sold out so quickly...most spots are just corporate and sponsor

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.