Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos' faces in the last f1 vidΓ©o are something else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220504-164546_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-164555_YouTube.jpg

@iona.a.smith that was Lewis' face when they ask him to choose between Dolly Parton and Taylor Swift, he choose Dolly sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220504-165005_YouTube.jpg

And we might witnessed the end of the yuki/pierre friendship because pierre choose to have yuki's face tattooed on him while yuki choose to have Franz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i can't believe i'm outside with shorts on πŸ˜‚ I definitely imagine that im in Miami πŸ˜‚β˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1242262
View attachment 1242261

@iona.a.smith that was Lewis' face when they ask him to choose between Dolly Parton and Taylor Swift, he choose Dolly sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1242259

And we might witnessed the end of the yuki/pierre friendship because pierre choose to have yuki's face tattooed on him while yuki choose to have Franz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I cannot believe charles is in the lead.
Or how little Sebs knowledge is about the US.
But Landos Bahrain hair is so painful to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 4
None of them knew what RuPaul’s drag race is except for Lewis 😭
That last question with the tattoo was gold though, Lando not even knowing who his TP is πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1242262
View attachment 1242261

View attachment 1242259

Damn it I’m at work… I shall return with analysis of these decisions later. I hope they all choose carefully

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love the answers Lewis had for everything - Wonderwoman, Dolly, Rupaul. What a guy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahaha meanwhile here in England we’ve just had enough rain to fill that marina five times over 🀣
And yes Lewis could pull it off
Man did not even hesitate
But is gonna need some bulge management

I love the answers Lewis had for everything - Wonderwoman, Dolly, Rupaul. What a guy 😍
Lewis answered everything correctly as the most American of the group. Again just shocking ti hear him sound so American here and so English on TV yesterday.
For me the most shocking was East coast preference over West coast

Also lando is so far from American. That boy won't be buying a US pad anytime soon. Or ever.

Reactions: 3
Lando should take him waxing. Miami does it best
I really think Carlos shaves his chest because he has an hairy chest on some pics i found. But yes i also find it funny how much hair he has on his lower arms compared to his upper arms/chest πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220504-172631_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-104606_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-172538_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Merc is going to bring upgrades to Miami and if they fail they’re just going to use the car as a test car for next years car all year long 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.