Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It should be available on YouTube, it is for me. Its just the link that's posted that isn't available in your country, I think 😅
i posted the youtube link, they just don't show the thumbnail on tattle. but when you click on the video it should open a new tab with the video.

Reactions: 3
New thread ?😳 I was gone for 40 min😂 Well happy 80🥂 i told you girls - party shirts are dress code for this weekend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You’ll all wake up to ten pages of screenshots of hornbag as it says special guests and team principles

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i posted the youtube link, they just don't show the thumbnail on tattle. but when you click on the video it should open a new tab with the video.
I saw that, didn't know that they don't show the thumbnail here. I just saw it on my YouTube, so that's why I said it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
there you go
I wanted to watch that thing just for the cringe but it will be at 2 am my time. I love f1 but not to stay up all night for this 😅😅 Will probably just watch the replay tomorrow 😂

How many vidéos do you think they shoot just for Miami ? 😂😂

Screenshot_20220504-164231_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That was Yuki’s performance coach Noel, but let’s pray to god that Jon doesn’t have a tit shirt
Ah you are right I knew Jon had the beard thing going so just assumed. I have a feeling we have yet to see the worst of the Miami wardrobes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have had an absolutely tit day at work but bonus they gave me tomorrow off so I can stay up and watch the opening ceremony 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wanted to watch that thing just for the cringe but it will be at 2 am my time. I love f1 but not to stay up all night for this 😅😅 Will probably just watch the replay tomorrow 😂

How many vidéos do you think they shoot just for Miami ? 😂😂

View attachment 1242234
I saw a clip where they asked them drag race or RuPaul’s drag race and I died. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.