Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
How do you start a new thread anyone know please 🙂 xx
There is a guideline that appears when you are near the end of a thread that can help you.
You need to go to the category where you want to create it (like our wags threads are in the "traditionnal celebs" category for example) and you have an orange box on the top left with "post thread", you click on it and enter the title and the tags and it's done 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Pippi11

VIP Member
Is it just me that think Daniel is getting ready to wind down in f1? I mean the fact Heidi’s been to more races already than previous years and she’s clearly going to Miami with him if they are currently together now, I hope it’s not but can’t help but think so :(
Maybe engagement?

kubnikol

VIP Member
  • Haha

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
🙃🙃i actually liked shawns outfit but camila is still no over breakup, and there is no way that kylie wore that, it reminds me when i was younger and needed to wear dress to a wedding but didnt want to lose that tomboy style so i put cap on my head

Rayne

VIP Member
I think Charles and Charlotte will break up, Carlos and Isa might last if he’s happy being with someone which no personality. I’d love Lando and Lu to last, but agree with you - there is so much change in your 20s and they are sooo young. I’m 33 and had two friends get married before 25. Now both divorced.
Exactly as that age you think it will last forever but often it doesn’t and it is usually the man’s choice that it doesn’t

kubnikol

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit shit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a shit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤
Aw take so time to rest ❤ And I’m sure you will be okay soon ❤ Sending lots of hugs 🥰🤔

• Heart