Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Since no one is giving us any content my Miami outfits:
Friday:View attachment 1240307SaturdayView attachment 1240310

SundayView attachment 1240312
Love love love 😍😍😍

They’ve recorded some assumptions about F1 and tomorrow Carlos and Charles will be forced to watch these assumptions against their will 😂 and the twins wonder if they will remember them 😂 tomorrow will be a good dayView attachment 1240329
I want to cut their hair and curl them or braid them. anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all 😂

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)
Welcome❤

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Miami GP (still not going as detailed as you guys with the shoes and accessories)

I'll throw in Friday this time

View attachment 1240551
The silky shirt makes it slightly less boring

Bright colors for Saturday

Bit more dressed up for Sunday

You are good in Miami . No need to button up 😂😂❤

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit shit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a shit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤
Big hug for you!

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
It's only when you add it all up that you think fucking hell that's alot. Like I said my immediate neighbours are diamonds and I'd be lost without them. Things are calm for longs periods and then you get a flare up but it never lasts long.
i'm glad that you have some good neighbors too ❤ Stay safe hun

• Heart

Puppys

Okay and do you need some special thread ? I can make one for you and send you the link🙂 Or did you wanted to make another Wags one ? 🙂
It was just so I knew ready for when I do make one really i was just curious as I'd like to make one at some point its ok ill wait a bit then thanks 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
New thread 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1